What do you look forward to the most?

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
For me it's my children's nativity, going to the pantomime, wrapping presents, going to bed on Christmas eve :dance:.
How about you?

I love the suspense on Christmas Eve. It's so exciting!

When everything is done on Christmas eve, the kids are in bed and the hubby and I can sit back and look at our festive work with a tipple! I'm looking forward to seeing Esme's face this year, she won't know where to look first :haha:.

I can't wait to have the whole Christmas Day etc with Willow. The fact that I can spend it all with my little girl genuinely makes me so happy. Cannot wait to revel in the magic and just enjoy watching her experience Christmas for the first time!

I'm tearing up... :haha:

How excited Colin gets and spending time with family.

I like the last day in work, we break up half day and everyone is in a great mood and then I just get back home knowing I don't have to be back at work for like a week and a half :D it's the best.
Also I LOVE the nativity. It's the last year Lucas will be doing Nativity at school so I'm equal parts sad and excited.
Christmas Eve morning is always awesome because we go out somewhere fun (this year we're going to panto).
And then obviously Christmas morning!

Wrapping presents. :)

Christmas eve I love going to service at church. We're not even Christian and go to a UU congregation but I love singing all the traditional carols and songs with what's turned out to be my chosen family all lit by candlelight and then snacks, conversation and hanging out afterwards before heading home to tuck the kids in for the night. It's a perfect evening. <3

And of course Christmas morning when the kids first go downstairs and see the tree and whole setup waiting for them.

This year i am looking forward to seeing Home Alone at the theater with the Symphony orchestra on the 22 dec, staying in the city for a couple of nights and looking at all the Christmas lights etc, coming home Christmas eve and getting everything ready, and seeing the kids get all excited for santa to come :)

I look forward to Alex's Christmas concert (just been this week), the toddler Christmas party and then the pantomime the same day this year and the last day of school. Then I can really get excited for Christmas eve!

I love the kids last day at school, knowing there is no more school runs until after Christmas. I LOVE Christmas eve, the whole day is magical but once the kids are in bed and the toys are out OH and I just sit and enjoy the view (santas been, incase anyone has a dirty mind :coffee: ) :haha: We have a tradition were OH and I get to open one Gift on Christmas eve, usually just a fun one, I love sitting just the two of us and enjoying opening a gift we dont really get to enjoy it o Christmas morning as we are more interested in the boys :flower:

Seeing my child's happy face and how she gets into the Christmas spirit so easily. It sort of helps me relive my own youth.

I love the buying ha ha
The wrapping
The food!
Their little faces Christmas morning

Finishing work and knowing I have a few days of fun . The excitement on Christmas Eve and spending lots of time with family .

We're going to see an outdoor viewing of elf on Tuesday.. We'll be sat round a fire pit and will have marshmallows to toast, I'm so excited &#128514;
Also, the anticipation Christmas Eve, setting out all the presents after Jacob has gone to bed and seeing his face Christmas morning!

I really enjoy the wrapping. Giving gifts to others. My favourite of all seeing Rio's face when he walks down the stairs full of excitement on Christmas morning and sees all of his gifts. I am an emotional wreck on Christmas Day and will probably be even worse this year :haha:

yummy goodies, watching people open their gifts from me, watching the Disney World parade while opening presents, Christmas movies and shows, dressing the kids up in cute outfits, Christmas lights on houses...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->