What do you look forward to when Pregnant?

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey Girlies

Just wondering what you are looking forward to about being pregnant? What did you enjoy about being pregnant? (if you have been pregnant before)

Bet you are all looking forward to morning sickness lol?
I think i am looking forward to haveing a bump in general, balancing things on it and that lol and knowing i have a :baby: in there.

What about you?

Definitely the bump!!
And having a LO to look after and give my unconditional love.

I am looking forward to knowing that I am growing a part of both me and OH and that we have created this wonderful thing which I am incubating for a few months!!

I look forward to having a bump and looking pregnant too as well as feeling all the new sensations that go along with it.

I think it will be a journey that we will never forget xxx

I am looking forward to knowing that I am growing a part of both me and OH and that we have created this wonderful thing which I am incubating for a few months!!

I look forward to having a bump and looking pregnant too as well as feeling all the new sensations that go along with it.

I think it will be a journey that we will never forget xxx

Wow, that is so touching. I was thinking the same thing, but you put it much nicer than I could have. :hug:

I can't wait to find out i'm pregnant and then the excitement of getting things ready for when baby arrives and having the scans x

I cant wait for the fact that OH and i have created this other person for us to share our love with. The bit i cant wait for is when im about 25/6 weeks so iv got a smallish bump and people ask am i pregnant and i get to say yes i am :D

This might sound weird, but I can't wait to go shopping in Mothercare, been so many times with friends and family getting their buggy and baby stuff, can't wait till its me and my OH holding hands and arguing about whether to get a three wheeler or four wheeler. Four wheeler all the way but can't wait to argue!!

Does that make sense? The whole pregnancy idea scares me a bit but I think once it happens it'll be fine.

xxx

The bump, the little kicks just as you lie down in bed,

And a pram shopping:blush:

But the main thing is the surprise of being a yellow bump next time because we have known what we were having both times previously!!

kaci - didnt realise you were WTT!!

Im really looking forward to giving birth again, I know thats mental.

xxx

I felt really contented when I was pg & people who knew me said I bloomed (even tho I only made it to the end of the first tri!)
I also felt so aware I had a precious cargo inside me, such a lovely feeling.
Can't wait to be pg again, I'm more broody than ever now!

To feel the baby, to be able to rub my bump :)

To look pregnant, to buy all the stuff, to read about the baby's growth, the scans, to hear the heartbeat and to have bigger boobs teehee ;)

i cant wait to get the bfp..... to have the scans..... to feel the movements..... and most of all to give birth and meet baby for the 1st time :cloud9:

Im so excited for the bump and to wear comfortable cute maternity clothes. Then i will have this precious little ball of joy that we have created together. then we will be on the way to having the rest of a very large family.:happydance:

I can't wait to feel the kicks again, and morning sickness the first time because I know everything is ok then. then morning sickness can go away LOL ! I also look forward to the 13 week scan because that is when it is safer and I love seeing the little alien during that scan! AWWW

I can't wait for the delirious excitement of the :bfp: -- the awe at the scans -- feeling all the wondrous movements -- rubbing my bump -- and giving birth again.

I'm just so excited about all of it again! :cloud9:

xxx

i can't wait for my maddi to rub my tummy and say baby :cloud9: knowing that me and james have together created a little person again, with the love with share, and knowing that i'm growing a friend for life as well as a bro/sis for my maddilynne.

This might sound weird, but I can't wait to go shopping in Mothercare, been so many times with friends and family getting their buggy and baby stuff, can't wait till its me and my OH holding hands and arguing about whether to get a three wheeler or four wheeler. Four wheeler all the way but can't wait to argue!!

Does that make sense? The whole pregnancy idea scares me a bit but I think once it happens it'll be fine.

xxx

I'm exactly the same as you, can't wait to have a bump and go pram and cot shopping and everyone will look at us and think 'aaaah they're having a baby'

Of course I'll be the first woman EVER to be having a baby - ha ha ha!!!

kaci - didnt realise you were WTT!!

Im really looking forward to giving birth again, I know thats mental.

xxx

I am exactly the same, for me it was the most enjoyable experience ever. I think it helped with having a home birth coz it was so relaxed but I really can't wait to do it again! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->