what do you make of these? +/- ??

beckiieboo

teeny bit preggers with*2
Reaction score
Hi all

so i have got her my OPKs fro CD8 to today CD13.. not sure if that one on CD10 is just as dark or not? what would you guys think? the outerline seems to be as dark but dont know if this is significant enough?!

thanks..xx

[IMG]https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/beckiie86/IMG01165-20110807-1318.jpg[/IMG]

Have a look at my thread, i think mine are positive i just want someone to tell me it is haha..

I think you're nearly there! Probably another day or 2 though because it's not a proper surge yet or they'd be practically the same.

Hope that made sense x

ooh yes i just lookeda t yuor post :) very nice and dark! iv never had one that dark before ~(well in 3 months anyway) .. today i have started to get a little of EWCM but when i ust checked again it is more watery/creamy.. find it so hard to distinguish when its a mixture but defo had EWCM earlier!

if that wasnt my surge im hoping it will happen witin next few days! dont wanna miss it..just wanna see that big dark line! lol xx

Haha i know what you mean! It's taken 3 years to finally tell me i'm bloody ovulating!! :happydance:

Ooo.. Way to distinguish? If you wipe and it absorbs into the tissue it's either :spermy: or watery cm, if it's ewcm then it doesn't get absorbed and you can see it on the tissue! :) xx

just an update, i got my + today on CD14.. is darker than control line!never got this dark before, and this early,.this month i have been taking EPO, agnuscastus and EPO.. have seen a dramatic diff even thou didnt start taking untill CD7 :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->