What do you miss most that you can't do anymore?

Christinee

Reaction score
For me, I am going to have to say my wine.... I miss my wine. :(

Trampolining! Never been much of a drinker but I've been craving those cans of JD and coke that come ready made

Coffee in the morning!! And hard cider at night. Also, sushi....

Cleaning sprees! Before I could clean for hours, now I'm completely too tired to move after about 30 minutes. Maybe less.

I miss having a clean house! I just don't have the energy, or the motivation, to clean like I normally do. I have been able to keep up with clutter, but not the deep cleaning :wacko: I am also missing my sweet tooth. I cannot eat anything sweet without it wanting to come back up.

I miss cleaning too... Am on modified bedrest so the house is pretty messy which is driving me nuts :(

I miss eating. Can't eat without feeling the need to puke all the time. :(

Rare steak. I've gone off most meat, but I have the feeling a nice rare prime rib would go down just fine.

SUSHI! For sure. And, going on Disneyland rides. And, gel manicures. And, coke zero. And, a good night's sleep.

Diet Pepsi! And energy for cleaning. My sister did my dishes for me today while babysitting DD and it felt like winning the lottery!

coffee!! also sleeping through the night without getting up to pee! lol

All the research indicates that coffee is safe during pregnancy. You can't have a lot of coffee, but a cup in the morning is fine! Studies show 300mg/day is safe, and all the books add some buffer room and suggest keeping it to 200mg/day. An 8oz cup of coffee has (on average) 95mg. Of course, it all comes down to your own personal comfort level, but I wouldn't hesitate to have a single cup.

that is good to know mrschigago!! I just get worried that it may cause a miscarriage or something.. I guess I'm super paranoid!

that is good to know mrschigago!! I just get worried that it may cause a miscarriage or something.. I guess I'm super paranoid!

I understand the paranoia! As long as you're careful not to go over the limit, there's no reason not to indulge a little. Just keep in mind that you'd also get some caffeine from chocolate, tea, and pop, and factor that in as well.

Sleeping on my stomach and sleeping all night! Im already uncomfortable on my tummy and getting up every night 2-3 times to pee is getting old very fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->