what do you miss most?

missriddler

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I'm extatic to be pregnant, but there's gotta be something you miss eating/drinking etc! For me, all I want is a soft boiled egg! Wich is weird as I was never fussed about eggs before lol x

I am a keen rock climber so it'll be a year off it for me until my body recovers from the birth. It was a group activity with friends too so I'm missing out in some meet ups.

That said I don't regret a second of it.

Oh wow what an interesting hobby! You must be so brave! I'd love to try stuff like that I'm too much of a wuss though and heights terrify me lol x

Eating without feeling sick!

Being able to hammer the gym and lose weight. Feel so out of control with my body and this bloat I have.

Will all be worth it though :) so excited.

Although now you mention eggs I really want one too!!

I eat soft eggs! The risk of selmonella is tiny I trust where I buy them from. (As a practice nurse I have never cone across anyone with selmonella infection)

I miss not thinking before eating something. DH has gone crazy ensuring I'm heathy that he is off the wall. lol

He finally agreed take out burgers are ok ONLY if I agree to reheat the meet when we get home to ensure its cooked properly. Most other non-home cooked foods are out. I can't complain though because he won't let me lift anything and lets me sleep when ever I want. He encourages me to nap regularly and follows all the same eating that I follow.

As an avid animal lover I'm really going to miss hiking my dog this summer "due in September will be to far along to risk it). Also I'll miss being so hands on with ny reptiles.

I miss not thinking before eating something. DH has gone crazy ensuring I'm heathy that he is off the wall. lol

He finally agreed take out burgers are ok ONLY if I agree to reheat the meet when we get home to ensure its cooked properly. Most other non-home cooked foods are out. I can't complain though because he won't let me lift anything and lets me sleep when ever I want. He encourages me to nap regularly and follows all the same eating that I follow.

Aw he sounds very caring though at least he is concerned for you but I can understand it's a little frustrating on the food front lol!

I miss sleeping through the whole night without having to wake up to go to the bathroom!

I wish my other half would follow my pregnancy diet! He has soft eggs every morning its so frustrating!

I miss a glass of wine after a stressful day at work.

I miss caffeine :( It really helped me focus, but I won't drink or eat anything with it while pregnant.

I don't eat or drink really any of the stuff we're not allowed (very lucky not to like it in terms of being pregnant!) but god I miss a burning hot bath... my OH knows how much I like them and carefully makes sure I don't make them too hot :haha:

I miss brie and cured meats (parma ham, salami, drool) so much!!! My first meal in hospital after baby is a brie and parma ham sandwich.

x

I miss having a beer with my OH and mates. We are regular visitors to my local and since being pregnant I've discovered I really don't like being in pubs sober, they are so boring!

What is it with eggs too??? I could kill for a dippy egg, and I only used to have them on Christmas Day! Friday I had to take an extra long lunch to find a cafe/sandwich place that did fried egg sandwiches (hard yolk mind you!) I missed that biting into eat and ketchup and yolk goes everywhere!!

Yum!

I miss feeling sane and not worrying! Never felt so uncertain and worrisome in my whole life. Just praying for things to turn out okay :) Also really hot baths and sex without worry hehe xx

I miss being able to pick up my daughter, who at 2.5st if not more, is a little too heavy for my cautious self! She must be so sick of hearing 'be careful of mummys tummy'

X

Oh yes I definitely miss sex. I had some spotting the only 2 times and now none under doctors advice.

Potential trigger for people trying to quit smoking!

I quit smoking when I found out and haven't had cravings for a while... but when I go to the pub, my goodness, give me ten cigarettes please! :nope:

Plus the soft boiled egg thing, my favourite food :(

I miss feeling awake... I've felt exhausted for weeks now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"