what do you miss most?

I miss being able to pick up my daughter, who at 2.5st if not more, is a little too heavy for my cautious self! She must be so sick of hearing 'be careful of mummys tummy'

X
I'm still lifting my 3yr old who is this weight. How do you get her in car etc?

I miss my flat stomach, after having ds 4 months ago and being preggo again, it just hasn't bounced back as much as I had hoped lol xxx

I miss having the energy to go to the gym a few times a week. Had a glimpse of it yesterdat but was shattered after a fairly long (but not particularly hard) walk.

Oh and I miss not feeling nauseous.

I too am still lifting my son who weighs nearly 30lbs - up stairs, into the car, into his pram, into his highchair, when he gets upset when we're out and about and needs a cuddle, onto the slide etc. I've heard that if your body was used to lifting that weight before getting pregnant then you should be fine lifting the same weight while pregnant.

x

I miss me and OH talking in bed, since being pregnant in such a sex pest that by the time were done we go straight to sleep

I miss sex. I can't have sex because I have a SCH and other bleeding in my uterus.

I too miss not feeling nauseous. And I've only had morning sickness for 2 days so far...no idea how I'm going to survive the next 6 weeks :dohh:

I miss sex, bleeding the past few weeks & also using progesterone (yuk)!
We ate sushi after the doc told me it was a myth (google it) and preg women can def eat it. Just need to watch the tuna (high mercury content fish). Yum!
Decaf starbucks coffee was tasting ok up till this week. Idk, coffee just tastes yukky now.
Missing wine & scotch @ Christmas but there's nothing I wouldn't give up for this miracle baby!!

Eating without feeling sick!

Being able to hammer the gym and lose weight. Feel so out of control with my body and this bloat I have.

Will all be worth it though :) so excited.

Although now you mention eggs I really want one too!!

Do you still workout? I have been. I figure I can tone up.

I don't miss anything.
I got given alcohol for Christmas and I just don't fancy any. I'm not against having a tiny amount every so often.
I thought I'd miss caffeine but coffee tastes wrong so I don't even want any.
I also eat soft eggs, not 1 egg out of 150000 tested eggs in the UK that was lion stamped had salmonella, there are much higher risks such as reheating rice and pasta.
I normally love Blue cheese , if I fancy any then I'll grill it
Or cook with it.
I don't eat much pate except Christmas time so that's fine.
I still eat hams, all seafood ... I don't ever eat swordfish etc.
I still pick up and carry my son, I'm used to doing it so it's fine.
Can't honestly think of anything yet.
Xx

I miss raw cacao and green tea. Both have caffeine so I cut them out.

I miss being able to pick up my daughter, who at 2.5st if not more, is a little too heavy for my cautious self! She must be so sick of hearing 'be careful of mummys tummy'

X
I'm still lifting my 3yr old who is this weight. How do you get her in car etc?

Me too! I have to pick up my DS and he is 35lbs lol. Idk how I would not pick him up because I live on the third level apartment and someday she has melt downs and won't walk up the stairs.

Not feeling nauseas all the time and being able to eat regularly without feeling sick

OOH being able to change a nappy without having to run to the toilet to retch lol

Other than that I do miss the odd glass of wine after a stressful week

We ate sushi after the doc told me it was a myth (google it) and preg women can def eat it. Just need to watch the tuna (high mercury content fish). Yum!
Reallllllyyy???!!! I am really craving salmon nigiri and sashimi, but was told unless the salmon is frozen before prep you can't have it....and none of the sushi places do that over here......trust me Ive asked them all!

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one but glad to see that there are a few others.
I haven't given up caffeine, I work on the same cup of coffee all day so it isn't like I have much, but I still won't give it up.
I haven't given up eggs cooked any way I want, or anything else I like to eat.Course a lot of stuff makes me sick so there is that to think about.
I still lift my toddler. I think it's all about how you pick them up. If you use your body correctly there shouldn't be a problem.
Probably the only thing I miss is a glass of wine on occasion.
I was having such awful sleeping problems so I am so very glad that pregnancy makes me tired enough to sleep again!
This is my third though, I think that has made me less worried. I'm more terrified about the chord getting wrapped around the babies neck... I dont' know why that's such an insane fear of mine this time

Aww don't worry about that! I keep worrying this ones not sticking as I've lost all symptoms...
Pretty relaxed about what I will and won't do though.
Just looking forward to getting a scan to check it's real xx

I'm pretty relaxed about all the 'rules' this time round so I'm not missing anything too much.

I ate a truckload of blue cheese and pate over Xmas before I was pregnant (or before implantation anyway) so not missing that yet.

I'm still having a small amount of caffeine some days...last pregnancy I completely went off tea from about 6 weeks so I'm wondering if the same will happen this time.

Oh and still lifting my 15kg toddler....I've no idea what on earth I'd do if I couldn't lift him, he's permanently attached to my hip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->