what do you see?

afternoon test....

Attachments

• positive today.jpg
    positive today.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 34
I'm freaking out!!! it's darker & def Pink!! I just bought a digi for the morning IF a frer comes up dark enough. I also just got 25 wondfo's in the mail today so I'm sure I'll be POAS like crazy in the next few days but I'm confident that it's BFP because I'm beyond nauseated and dizzy. which is unlike me and my cm is thick white and pastey which was one of my symptoms with LO. Also I had a random nose bleed 2 days ago...

Another pic

Attachments

• 20160425_140032-1.jpg
    20160425_140032-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 33
I see it! Fx'd for progression. Good luck 😀

I'm glad someone else sees it!! I'm not going mad! LOL My phone's camera is rea;;y bad though and it's hard to get a good pic. Thanks All for looking!! I'll post in the am after I test :)

Frer fmu... I feel like it should be darker? Maybe its not viable? Idk....

Attachments

• 20160426_091644-1.jpg
    20160426_091644-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 24
Another pic

Attachments

• 20160426_102208.jpg
    20160426_102208.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 24
So if I go by when I had spotting(22nd), which was one brown spot barely, and I got an almost positive opk on the 15th that I had blew off because it didn't seem dark enough to really be called "positive" but was close, then I probably ovulated on the 16th. the 16th my opk was much lighter. so I'd be only 10dpo. but I would think I'd have a pretty noticeable line by now... not these squinters. which makes me think it's a chemical. BUT, I've been nauseated and REALLY dizzy for 3 days now. IDK what the heck is going on!!! :( :wacko:

I agree, I would expect to see some progression by now hmmm. However, if you are indeed 10 DPO then perhaps what we were seeing before were the dreaded curvy-handle FRER evaps and your BFP is still on the way!

I agree hun that maybe your early lines really were just evaps. If your 10dpo then there's still plenty of time for a bfp. Good luck!

afternoon test..... I ordered some super sensitive tests that will be here today. we'll see....

Attachments

• frer4.jpg
    frer4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 30
Hmm nothing on that last one... lets see what the other tests have to say!

Hmm nothing on that last one... lets see what the other tests have to say!

IRL there's still a very faint pink line. Like I said before, my phone's camera is crap, so it's really hard to pick it up in a picture. But, there hasn't been any progression that I can see since yesterday. I did a little research and found that this is common. slow rising HCG, If all my calculations are correct then I would be due for AF on the 30th. So, I guess there's still time! it's just incredibly odd that I'm SO nauseous and dizzy, overly tired, and my cm is just like it was when I was preggo with LO.

Hopefully the 10 mIu tests will tell me something and I get an Idea of whats going on. If I don't see any progression in two more days on the other tests I'm going to call my OBGYN and get blood work because I feel so off, I'm worried now that if it's not pregnancy then it's something bad, I have a history of TIA (stroke).

i feel like I'm seeing it on that afternoon FRER you just posted - good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->