What do you spend more on?...

About the same if you include the day out we do for their birthdays. We did go mad at christmas last year but we are reining it in again this year.

About the same if you include the day out we do for their birthdays. We did go mad at christmas last year but we are reining it in again this year.

Never thought of the cost the day out/meal out costs, including that then yes it's probably the same

Depends on what is wanted at that time of year lol

I would guess about the same, though I could be way off. I never shop with a budget in mind, I just buy things she seems interested in, or I think she will like, here and there in the month or two before the holiday comes, and she gets what she gets, which is always a plethora of awesome stuff ;)

OH says present wise we probably will spend more on Christmas as we tend to always end up with something for her when shopping for others too- but if you count in the amounts we spent on the party and stuff, her birthday would probably cost a little more.

We spend more at christmas but only just as it doesn't make too much of a difference with it being only 2 months after his birthday.

We spend more on Christmas. For their birthdays the kids get two or three presents but nothing beats watching the boys come down and see a big pile of gifts that Santa has left for them.

I think it's about equal but my dd isn't even 2 yet ... as she gets older I agree that her birthday is HER special day so will probably spend more on that taking her to places and doing this like parties and presents etc :flower:

Birthdays because it's their special day and the whole Xmas thing is a bit much really there's so much stuff bought and wasted :flow:

At the minute it's the same. Everyone has £20 for birthday and Christmas and I buy a gift or gifts with that.

Not sure now Millie is here, maybe Christmas will take over though because that's just filled with so much magic for children.

They get more presents for Christmas but I think the amount of money spent is roughly equal by the time you factor in the party and the day out on their actual birthday.

Christmas but just because of stocking fillers at Christmas. We just get one main present for each and then a book and an edible treat for the stocking at Christmas.

I put more at Christmas, but it's probably about equal, and maybe more if parties are factored in... though there are Christmas activities too. Ahh I dunno! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->