What do you think? Evap or BFP?

Katiie

Mummy to Three
Reaction score
i have PCOS. My partner is in the raf. I’ve been testing every 4+ weeks after we see each other.

So anyway, last night I did a test (at around midnight). I had a bath, got out and checked the test and it was negative.

I left it on the bathroom side and went to bed.
This morning when I checked it...
quite an obvious PINK line. My hands were shaking when I took the photo.

So I did a BOOTS (own brand) Digital and it said not pregnant.

But I’m not sure what to think.
My Evaps before with the same type of test NEVER had colour in them and were an obvious clear grey colour. This has pink in it!

I don’t know what to think. I have no idea what Cycle day it is. We last did the baby dance the weekend of January 11th/12th.

Any input would be lovely!

93850413-2A9B-4D9A-BEA3-2AA153F24D02.jpeg

But the digi said not pregnant ](*,)

My evap last cycle looked just like that. I would not trust the result if read after the time limit.

It’s just so frustrating.
I actually had some signs this time but I guess it’s my mind playing tricks.

I'm sorry, I'm in the same boat as you. Had a pink line on an ic but this morning frer is negative, I'd had some symptoms too backaches and nose bleed, hungry and slight metallic taste in the mouth. Guessing it was a chemical as I've never had a line like that and not been pregnant.

digi are less sensitive and it might be still early yet!

I was wondering that. I have another digi but I won’t use it yet. Maybe I will try a frer. They’ve never done me wrong before.

Fingers crossed pleased! I’ve been sulky and crying on off all day xxx

Definitely looks positive but if it was read in the time limit... gl hun:dust:

It looks bfp but after the time limit I have had convincing Evaps get a frer or do you have another of these? X

Wow hard to say!! I clearly see the line but I know what you mean after it’s been sitting there so long! Any other kinds of trsts you have besides the digitalis?

GL and FX for you. Hope you get your + soon!

Ive got some cheapy ones coming, not the same as this one. Then I've got the other digi. Should have the cheapy ones tomorrow.

I wouldn't trust it as it's out the time limit, but fingers crossed for you that this is it!

Somethings niggling at me and I feel like I shouldn’t trust that digital....
So (don’t judge me here) I dug through my trash and found my old tests (which were done a few days before the most up to date one) just so I could compare Evap lines.

So, there’s one quite obvious BFN. With no Evap line (which I actually think is the oldest test)

Then there’s one with an obvious Evap line. I’m not debating that one at all. No colour at all in it.

Then just to compare, there’s the most up to date test you’ve all seen before.

My boobs are so sore.
My emotions are literally everywhere and I’m crying all the time over everything.
I’ve also noticed my aniexty is getting worse.
Oh and today I’ve been really thirsty and producing more saliva?? Is that a symptom??

I’m probably holding onto false hope. But there’s something screaming from inside me that just doesn’t trust the digital.

D24519A0-BA4E-40D9-86BB-6D031851D43E.jpeg B5D28A74-4AB8-4BDD-97C7-248F94A173EC.jpeg

Ps. Sorry for the super poor lighting.

If they’re true evaps how come they have progression :shrug: have you got another brand hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->