What do you think?! I don't want this to be wishful thinking!

Mrs.L.

Reaction score
Hi all!

These three are from the last three days.... what do you think?! I got a BFN on a digital test, but most non-digitals are giving me some sort of faint line. This morning I started seeing faint (faint!!) lines on my Amazon HCG strips too! They don't have evap lines, do they? I checked after the 5 minutes, but I am still so nervous/ excited/ everything right now!! DH and I are terrified to get hopes up. Any similar experiences?

Ps- Random but tonight for dinner I had pickled asparagus smothered in cream cheese and it was DELICIOUS.

Attachments

• may18.png
    may18.png
    483.8 KB · Views: 60
They do Look similar to the first few test i took. It was only on the 3rd day when my lines were darker that a FRER digi would say positive. CB digi said No. It scared me as i felt pretty sure that 10 tests dont lie. Well i got my bloods yesterday and HCG only at 38 which is why some digis would not pick it up. Either get bloods or wait a few days to allow HCG to build up. It would have saved me alot of stress. GoodLuck x

They do Look similar to the first few test i took. It was only on the 3rd day when my lines were darker that a FRER digi would say positive. CB digi said No. It scared me as i felt pretty sure that 10 tests dont lie. Well i got my bloods yesterday and HCG only at 38 which is why some digis would not pick it up. Either get bloods or wait a few days to allow HCG to build up. It would have saved me alot of stress. GoodLuck x

Did you get a BFP!? I got bloods this morning and I'm still waiting, very impatiently obviously! Thank you for your well wishes!!

Those tests look like a decent :bfp: to me

Defo bfp :D GL for a nice number on your BT :D

I would take those as your BFP! Some digitals are less sensitive, so they can be more accurate I guess! Good lines, don't look like indents to me, and are pink!

No doubt. BFP.

Ah! I just got an inconclusive blood test from yesterday! AF is due Monday, but I got ahold of my dr immediately because I am on antibiotics (I thought I had a uti or kidney infection earlier this week, when that came back negative I was like oh man, there may be a baby in there).

But, for other reference- here are my cheapy amazon sticks that I've been trying pretty regularly (which will be obvious from the photo haha).

Attachments

• IMG_3170.jpg
    IMG_3170.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
No doubt. BFP.

Ah! I just got an inconclusive blood test from yesterday! AF is due Monday, but I got ahold of my dr immediately because I am on antibiotics (I thought I had a uti or kidney infection earlier this week, when that came back negative I was like oh man, there may be a baby in there).

But, for other reference- here are my cheapy amazon sticks that I've been trying pretty regularly (which will be obvious from the photo haha).

It depends on the type of blood test you’ve got the quantative which is a yes or no answer and typically I think that has to be 25miu and more to come back positive And the beta that measure the exact amount.. x

No doubt. BFP.

It depends on the type of blood test you’ve got the quantative which is a yes or no answer and typically I think that has to be 25miu and more to come back positive And the beta that measure the exact amount.. x

Ah! Thank you, Pookie. I guess I have to wait longer now. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"