What do you think? line getting lighter, sign of losing baby?

DTor25

Reaction score
These are my tests from 14 dpo-15 dpo-16 dpo. I have had a miscarriage before, so I'm terrified of losing the baby again! Any one here had any success stories?

Attachments

• 20140829_055741.jpg
    20140829_055741.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 222
Did you take them around the same time every morning? I found that if you take them every other day instead of every day the change in color is more obvious. I hope that helps!

These are my tests from 14 dpo-15 dpo-16 dpo. I have had a miscarriage before, so I'm terrified of losing the baby again! Any one here had any success stories?

Yep, I used FMU each day, at almost the exact same time each day. I'll try to wait for 2 days before testing again, I'm just petrified that my line won't even be there

I had this with my first pregnancy, and did a lot of googling which seemed to say "a line is a line, you're pregnant!" but unfortunately it did turn out to be a chemical pregnancy for me. My lines got lighter and lighter then disappeared. Really hope its not the same for you though x

ETA - SORRY see you asked for success stories!! I should say when i was looking into it i did read plenty of stories where women had only ever got faint lines but all was fine. It does depend on how dilute your urine is at this stage. Good luck x

Welp, doesn't look like I'll have a success story either. 😔 Tested today, super super faint, then the digital one said not pregnant. Should I even bother retesting, or just sit back and wait till the bleeding starts?

It sounds like a chemical to me Hun, I'm so sorry xx

Unfortunantely it doesnt sound good and its all a waiting game. Sorry this is happening to you.

it is still too early and it could easily depend on how much you drank the day before, if you held the tests in the urine for the same exact amount of time (a second more or less at this point would make a difference too, the variations of room temperature as well). that's the worst thing with the HPTs, that you really can't tell.

the waiting game of this sorts is the toughest one ever, if i were you i'd go to the docs and get the bloods done asap.

i really hope it all goes well for you and this little bean :hugs:

My tests never got darker and the first digi said pregnant but a few days later said not pregnant. I started bleeding quite soon after. I'm so sorry x

I'm so sorry this is worrying you hun, don't give up hope just yet! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Oh Im so sorry. I hate that this has happened. Praying for you!

Well, the day after my BFN on FRER and gold digital, DH wanted me to do another one, just to make sure. It was a faint BFP on FRER and positive on gold digital. Today, same thing. Did the Clear Blue and it still says 1-2 weeks. So I'm assuming my HCG is going down. Just a waiting game. I am going to try to get in the my OB tomorrow, since I've had BFP then BFN then BFP, just to make sure it's not an ectopic or anything.

Oh, and I'm not really cramping... Just feels like I'm bloated and constipated (but I'm not), very uncomfortable

Good luck hun. I really hope it isn't ectopic Cuz those suck...though I really don't think it is. My tests got darker with both of my ectopics.

And now, to thoroughly confuse me, the line seems to be getting a little darker. I hate this confusion!

Attachments

• 20140902_053319.jpg
    20140902_053319.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 103
How many dpo are you now?

It's really tough to say in the early days and first couple of weeks, because so many factors can dictate how dark the line is. To be honest this is why I don't test once I've had two or three positives in the first couple of days, because it messes with your head so much! I completely understand why you are testing though. If at all possible I'd try to stop testing and think positive for now until you're given a reason to think otherwise :hugs:

Oh and digitals are not very sensitive at all, so I have heard of many women getting positives on other tests and digitals taking longer to show 2-3 weeks or even be positive at all.

How many dpo are you now?

It's really tough to say in the early days and first couple of weeks, because so many factors can dictate how dark the line is. To be honest this is why I don't test once I've had two or three positives in the first couple of days, because it messes with your head so much! I completely understand why you are testing though. If at all possible I'd try to stop testing and think positive for now until you're given a reason to think otherwise :hugs:

Oh and digitals are not very sensitive at all, so I have heard of many women getting positives on other tests and digitals taking longer to show 2-3 weeks or even be positive at all.

i totally agree with this! happy that your lines are catching up, though! sending my love and prayers for the stickiest bean ever <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->