What do you think? line getting lighter, sign of losing baby?

Glad to see the lines are getting darker. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hi, this is my first time posting. I mainly read and learn lol. I had to tell you that I just went through this and eventually went to the ER and said I had cramps and they tested my hcg and did ultrasound. It turns out my pregnancy is extremely new. My first numbers were only 22 and I was scared but they have been tripling. I trusted God and left it in His hands and everything is looking good.. last year I had a d&c in Thanksgiving which was heartbreaking and I have no children yet at 33... but God is on it lol.

Best wishes :flow:

I was going to say of course not silly with a big hug, but after reading further post.. I only hope you are preggos.

I had one time after not controlling my gas and winds in the middle of City centre. I bought pregnancy test and tried it.
It was positive but then it kept going lighter lighter on the very same test. I called my husband cause I thought I was delusional and thought I was seeing things went there so .. After 20 min taking the test , hubby got home and the line was lightly there but he saw it and 10 min later it was extremely light you could barely see.
Very strange !!

Day after I took another one around 4 a 5 pm it was clearly dark line.
After 2 years i still have that test and still there is line

My point is : stay positive and if in need go and speak to your doctor darling
Fingers crossed.

This is not a success story so feel free to skip over it. I'll even put that part in spoilers.

This same thing happened to me. I got a BFP and they slowly got lighter over 3 days. My HCG was 20 then 22 then 20.9. I was told I was miscarrying. My HCG suddenly went up to 41 then 111 and kept going. We tried to find my pregnancy for weeks on an ultrasound and they feared ectopic. They did finally find it in my uterus but it never developed past a fetal pole and were always measuring 2 weeks behind. I ended up miscarrying at 8w3d. It was such a long and drawn out process where I kept getting false hope. I hope that this won't be the case for you.

During all of that, I was told that the reason I may have had a drop in HCG and then it picked back up was that my period tried to start (I spotted the day period was due) and it knocked the egg "loose" threatening a miscarriage. But then it re-implanted and so my HCG started going up again. I had no idea that was possible but it is. Stranger things have happened. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

I'm 22 dpo today, and the lines are getting darker again! BUT the Clear Blue with weeks estimator is still saying 1-2 weeks. I went and did a blood draw Tuesday, but it was just a qualitative test. No results yet. My first official OB appt is next Tuesday, but they won't do a scan till the following week.

Shilo... That's what I'm afraid it might be... I'm so sorry that happened to you! I haven't had any spotting at all, and my last miscarriage, I was spotting a lot.

Attachments

• 20140904_071721-1.jpg
    20140904_071721-1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 33
fingers crossed for you! that's a dark dark line! and digitals aren't as sensitive as the normal HPTs!

That is a pretty good line compared to what you had before. I've got everything crossed for you that this is a success story.

Best of luck I hope it's a miracle fighter that reimplanted and stuck. Let us know.

I think you got a fighter on hand good luck Im praying for you and lil bean!

Look at that dark line! Such great news! Fingers crossed for you.

So far, so good! Dr. called last week and said the blood work came back positive and to NOT test at home anymore, because it would stress me out! I go for my first OB appt tomorrow, but no scan till next week sometime!

Did you have 2 betas? So the numbers were doubling? Woohoo!!!???

Yay!!!! I'm so happy to read through all of this and see your great update! Praying all stays well for you, and that you have a sticky little bean in there. : )

great news!! and i agree with your doc, no HPTs :)))) so good to know your bloods went fine! fingers crossed for the scan!

Hun at this early stage hcg can fluctuate a fair bit and urine concentration also plays a massive factor...the last line u got is fab try not to stress. ..also those weeks indicators can be really off and not that accurate for many lady's. Good luck with your scan to come and congrats xx

I don't know. I came to Texas to visit family, and felt like crap starting Fri night. Light cramps, chills, headache, weak legs, backache, sore throat, I just ached. Last night, I had the most horrible cramps on my right side. It honestly felt like contractions. I tried to tough it out, till I started spotting. Came to the ER, couldn't find ANYTHING on the ultrasound. HCG levels came back at 344, and my white blood cell count was 17,000 (should be around 10,000). ER doc assumed it was an ectopic pregnancy that had ruptured. So they admitted me, the on-call OB finally got here (after church) and said that she doesn't think it's ectopic, my dates are probably off (they're not) and that I passed a kidney stone. Really?! I quit cramping, but did have some bright red spotting, a decent amount of it. So now I'm sitting here in the hospital till tomorrow, when they'll rerun the tests in the morning to see if the white blood cell count went down and HCG went up. I'm not hoping for anything, I'm pretty sure there is no baby anymore. It just sucks to be 2 states away from home and my doctor for all of this!

Oh no! I am so sorry you are going through this! I will keep you in my prayers tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->