What do you think of these please?

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
I am currently under investigations and my official diagnosis is "secondary infertility" after trying for around 4 years with no luck, I have felt some soreness in the chest area lately which is unusual so I decided to take a test and then a second one, am I pregnant?! Please take a look and let me know what you think, I'm on pins here!!

Attachments

• 20180215_222944.jpg
    20180215_222944.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 80
Looks like :bfp: to me I would do a different brand to confirm congrats :happydance:

Wss^

They look really hopeful! Good luck.

No way!! Aaahh!! I will be down the chemist at 9am on the dot, thanks for looking :)

Totally looks BFP to me! Good luck tomorrow fx's

I second what everyone else said! Good luck for the next test!

Those are BFPs for sure!!! So excited for you!

Wow thanks all! I took 3 more tests (same ones as in picture) this morning and sure enough there were 2 little pink lines on each stick, much darker than yesterdays but it won't let me post a picture. Off to the chemist as soon as it opens! I was told I was likely to be infertile 10 years ago, I now have a 5 year old daughter, I was told in 2014 that it was likely that I had secondary infertility and my daughter was just a miracle, now it looks like that was bull too!

This sounds like fantastic news! So happy for you xx

They're definitely positive! How amazing! Someone clearly wants to prove the doctors wrong :D

Went out and got clear blue digitals and first response early readers, went straight for the digital and it showed 'pregnant 2-3' :bfp: :happydance:
I can't believe it! How crazy!
Thanks for all of your help and well wishes :)

Attachments

• 20180216_102053.jpg
    20180216_102053.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back