what do you think? pics included...

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
i've been using the digi tests but not getting anything up...got told maybe it wasnt strong enough for the digital tests with my urine so tried my normal test sticks i use i get what looks to me like a positive lol argh so confused, they dont show up as dark in the pictures but a few people have said its a positive in the bottom test stick (See pic), would be great to have a second opinon or 3rd or 4th lol!! x

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/DSC01651.jpg

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/DSC01654.jpg

Hiya - what sensitivity are your OPKs?

I had problems with mine getting positives, now have the 15miu ones and had a faint line for a few days, but got a line as dark as the control today - I would say not far different from your bottom test.

I would say you will be ovulating in the next 24-36 hours - better get busy!!!
Good luck

the 2nd one does look dark! I would BD defo anyway - good luck!

Why are you still here babes?! :rofl:.........Go! Now! Be gone with you! Get :sex:!

Goodluck Babes, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you :hug: :kiss:

LOL!!! thanks for the replies girls!! :)

we WILL be BDing i just text my mum the pictures and she said off u go i will ring u in a few hours expecting to hear that you have been planning my grandchild lol!

i really hope this is it i reallllly do its my only wish i have made for 2009!
xxx

I'm sure it will happen Babe, my fingers are crossed soooooo tight for you both :hug:

Good luck hun. I'm using the digi one too and it's giving me negs. So I have been double checking with IC aswell.

What everyone else has said, deffo take it as your positive & get busy!!! Good luck xx

PS. Are you temping to confirm ov?

What everyone else has said, deffo take it as your positive & get busy!!! Good luck xx

PS. Are you temping to confirm ov?

Thanks hun! no im not temping but i think im going to start doing so :) thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->