What do YOU THINK you'll have? Boy/Girl?

Boy. I have 1 girl and 3 boys. I want another girl so bad i know it will be a boy.

I'd better have a son, or I'll go mad. It's not that I don't want a girl, I would love to have a girl; I just want a boy more.

I have no idea! But I WANT to have a girl. I'm okay with a boy, but I want to have at least one daughter, and if I have that first, I won't have to stress next time round about having 2 boys and no girls. I'd be happy with 2 girls or 1 of each, but I don't really want to boys (I feel guilty about that!!). So I don't know what I'll have. No idea. But hoping for a girl. And hopefully wishing will make it so!! Lol.

This is EXACTLY my thoughts! To a T! I have said this multiple times to my OH.

I think my next child will be a girl, and if I have another after that, that one will be a girl, too. I just have this feeling that Aiden will be my one and only son. I have had that feeling since I found out he was a boy. I would love to have either gender, though. Some days I really want another girl and some days I really want another boy. Either way, I will be perfectly happy with another baby. :flower:

I think my first one will be a girl but I really want a boy first:)

Well my OH hasn't had any girls born into his family in years.
He is one of 3 boys, his dad is one of 3 boys, he has 8 uncles and only 1 aunt on his mothers side and 16 male cousins and just 2 female cousins so I am fairly sure we are pretty likely to have boys haha, I would like a little girl somewhere in the mix though so fingers crossed!

I just KNOW my next will be a boy, I'd like a girl, but I have a very strong feeling I'll end up with two boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->