• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted 2 know what you guys think about this, i came off the pill over a month ago now i came on straight away but since then i havent had AF, i should have come on, on wed so i'm 4days late. Should i take a test?? I've been having a really bad belly and wierd veins on my boobs, i feel really bloted as well, what do you think?? i've spoken to my DB and he says take a test but i worryed in case it says no and do u think its early to test??

i know i shouldnt have my hopes up as its my 1st month off the pill and 1st month trying but i really hope i'm pregant

As its your first month off the pill you dont actually know how long your cycle is going to be as its controlled whilst on bcp. So your period might not be late. As for your bad stomach and sore boobs these could be symptoms of your period as dont forget the pill hides most period symptoms. I had all the early pregnancy symptoms when i stopped taking my pill and convinced myself i was pregnant turns out it was just my body adjusting after coming off the pill

i agree with lynz hun, but if you cant wait to see if af arrives,then just do a test,put your mind at rest
xx

i had these symptoms for a few weeks now, its been over a month since my AF thats y i was wondering,since off the pill i've had one AF and that was over a month ago now

sounds promising then hun,but then again u never no,if it was me id test just to find out asap

good luck
x

sounds promising then hun,but then again u never no,if it was me id test just to find out asap

good luck
x

yeah thanks hun i think i might sometime next week, i'll give it a couple more days then i might test

the one period you have had was it a withdrawal bleed from the pill or did you stop the pill have your withdrawal bleed then have a normal period

for example when i was on the pill my cycle was 28 days, i would take my pill for 3 weeks stop on the saturday then always come on on the wednesday. the bleeding which you have after stopping taking the pill after the 3 weeks is withdrawal bleeding not an actual period. when i finished my final pack of pills i had my withdrawal bleeding as i would do normally, then by 28 days i still hadnt come on so i began testing, all negative turns out my cycle is now 32 days not 28 days

i stopped the pill has a withdrawel and then 1 normal.

well its been over 28days now so that why i'm wondering

after the pill my cycle length was like this: 38, 35, 32 - For this month....we'll see

after the pill my cycle length was like this: 38, 35, 32 - For this month....we'll see

wow thats really long. i think i will wait it out for a few more days, but by then i think i will have 2 test if AF has not come, it will get the better of me if i dont test in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->