What do you think?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for AF to come and took a pregnancy test. I didn't see a line while it was wet but then again I have no idea how far along I would be. I could be anywhere from 8-13 dpo. This line appeared after the test dried so I understand it could very well be an EVAP. Now I've had EVAPs in the past but they were always thin or in the wrong place on the stick. I've also had EVAPs happen before my true BFP, as if the test picked up some HCG but not enough to register as a positive yet. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• SDC12030 (2).jpg
    SDC12030 (2).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 46
  • SDC12030.jpg
    SDC12030.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 29
  • SDC12030copy.jpg
    SDC12030copy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 23
I do see it hun but as it came up after recommended time id have to disregard it? Retest and hopefully it will be the start of your BFP.. Gooduck x

I do see it! Would retest since it showed up after it dried. Hope you will get a BFP in the next couple days :)

I do see it, but I wouldn't trust it. I've had some nasty evaps on all different brands after the time limit :hugs:

I see it but would test again to be sure. Good luck :)

Thanks for the input, ladies. Unfortunately this turned out to be just a nasty EVAP. The :witch: got me today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->