What do you think?

mrsb2010

Mummy to a little ladybug
Reaction score
Took this test this morning and was negative. Was in a rush and just chucked it into my underwear draw. Went to work. Came home 6.30pm and went to throw it out and saw this. Now I know you’re not meant to count anything after the time it says. But this is thick and pink. So could it be?

Bottom test is yesterday’s from the same packet as the Top test.

I’m about 7dpo (I got a bfp on 8dpo with my second).

https://ibb.co/hyno37

I’d say that was a positive. It’s got a lot of colour in too. Try again in the morning x

I would retest never trust anything after the time limit GL :dust:

Not sure since it was after the time limit but I can’t wait to see what happens on your next test. Fingers crossed!

It's definitely pink. Could well be a bfp. Good luck xx

It looks positive, I have had evaps before but not like this. But still, definitely retest otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts wondering

Looks positive! Good luck for your next test xx

Fingers crossed for you

Bottom one is this mornings!

https://ibb.co/fKpuRS

I’m 7dpo today (ovulated according to clue app and pains on Thursday) We dtd Friday morning. Once and once only as we aren’t trying for a baby we had a condom failure. I took the morning after pill which clearly has failed.

How is it possible to get lines this early! I had a bfp with my youngest at 8dpo but yesterday I’d have been 6dpo.

There’s absolutely no way I could be more pregnant as this was the only time we had sex in the last month lol.

I'm not sure what to think. I see the lines clearly but personally i think the top one looks a bit evapy (I can't see any colour) and the bottom one looks a bit dodgy too with the dye run. Was the bottom taken in tbe time limit? I would retest with another brand...good luck!

They look positive but I would use another brand of test to be sure

I'm not sure what to think. I see the lines clearly but personally i think the top one looks a bit evapy (I can't see any colour) and the bottom one looks a bit dodgy too with the dye run. Was the bottom taken in tbe time limit? I would retest with another brand...good luck!

^^^wss^^^ Fx!

I see them but agree they could potentially be evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->