What do you use in the bath?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
A little random i know, but i was just wondering...what do you use in the bath? Soap, shower gel etc?

I tend to use a bit of both but got told that i am a bit of a weirdo because shower gel is just for the shower?? Am i weird? :shrug: x

I use shower gel in the bath too so I must be a weirdo aswell :haha: x

Lmao, I hate soap cant use it i hate the feel it leaves on.my skin.
I always use shower gel/Foam burst x

I use shower gel in the bath too! I use soap or face wash on my face though

Body wash/shower gel.
I don't always use bubble bath tho, my oh thinks it's weird that I have just a bath full of water!

I always use a little bit of Lush Bubble bar in the bath and then Shower Gel on my body :D

I use either, but mainly soap on my face (has to be Dove or my skin feels tight) and shower gel everywhere else. xxx

Shower gel! The only thing I use soap for is cutting it up and putting it in little nets in LO's drawers so her clothes sell fresh (only started it when we first got her wardrobes so they didn't get that horrible new furniture smell) Makes my skin too dry!

Shower gel! Oops.? Lol. I also tend to use bath salts etc if I'm really tense. x

I shower 99% of the time, but when I take a bath I use bath salts and bubble bath. After I'm done soaking for a while I go take my normal shower. lol

I shower 99% of the time, but when I take a bath I use bath salts and bubble bath. After I'm done soaking for a while I go take my normal shower. lol

I'm the same! I don't actually wash with anything in the bath I just soak and wash in the shower afterwards.

I use bath salts...usually lavender.

I never knew people used shower gel in the bath? Does it make bubbles? I use bubble bath- lots of it!

Shower gel for both. I find bar soap to be really icky and full of germs :haha:

I use soap on my bod in the shower and when I wash my hands , and shampoo for my hair. I don't bath often, if I either have no bath gel (just soak and wash with soap) or I have some gel that makes a nice colour but nothing specific.) (When I was a kid I loved Irish spring bath gel such a great colour (irish spring was the type not the brand the brand was something like northern... can't remember)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->