What do you use in the bath?

Whatevers the closest to hand, could be body wash, shower gel, soap, some random shampoo (I seem to have loads of bottles of shampoo with only a bit of shampoo left in)

You will probably think I am a complete skank now, I only shower and only every other day, I cant have a bath I have severe psorasis (all of my arms, including my hands, legs up to just above my knee, both bum cheeks :blush: and tummy) and being in water to long makes my skin dry out crack and bleed not a fun thing, so I only shower every other day and only use a prescribed body wash though once a fortnight I do use a shower gel such as Simple, just to clear my skin throughly of all the bloody creams I have to use :haha:

I dont smell though, well if I do everyone has been to polite to point it out :haha:

I usually just take a shower, so it's gel. When I do take a bath I usually use soap though.

I use shower gel for my body and femfresh or simple for me lady garden :haha: I don't use soap cos it makes me feel like I need to cream my body 24/7 makes my skin so dry.

I dont have baths only showers and I use soap and glory or anything lemon scented!

I sometimes use bubble bath foam in the shower if my shower gel runs out, must be even more of a weirdo lol

I don't always use bubble bath either! I prefer gel or body wash too, I've got dry skin and soap tends to dry me out even more!

Well it seems like I'm not the only weirdo then :lol:

Keep the coming! X

I use shower gel to wash with and bubble bath or bath salts/pearls etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back