What Does This Mean?

kcheaven5

Reaction score
I am now 17 days late for my af and am having mild cramping off and on for the last couple of weeks. Starting today I am also having brown discharge. I passed a nasty brown bit of goo or a clot or something. I have taken 5 hpt and all were neg. The last one was taken 14 days after my af was supposed to arrive. I can't see the dr until next Tuesday. At first I assumed I was preggo when af didn't arrive, then after all the neg tests I assumed I just ovulated late or missed ov all together. But now, with the brown discharge I'm not sure. I never have brown discharge before af, only after. With ds #1 I had implantation spotting and mild cramping. Right now, I do not feel preg at all- no vomiting, no tender breasts like last time. Has anyone ever experienced this? Any idea what could be going on? Please share your experience or possible answers! Thanks.

If all the home pregnancy tests are negative.

Wait until you see the doctor on Tuesday and probably take a blood test to detect if pregnant.

Pregnancy Symptoms can start at week 4 but this can vary from woman to woman.

For some women they don't have any symptoms untill week 7.

All the best for your appointment on Tuesday

xx

Thanks! I'm just so confused and impatient. I hate that I have to wait two weeks to get into the Dr. That's such a long time to wait to find out what is going on! Now the brown discharge is gone.

Thanks! I'm just so confused and impatient. I hate that I have to wait two weeks to get into the Dr. That's such a long time to wait to find out what is going on! Now the brown discharge is gone.

Not sure where you're from or if you have anything like this around, but there are websites where you can get a lab order and get a blood test yourself.

Over the summer I wanted to get some blood work done, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of scheduling an appt (I had a very busy schedule). You can't go through insurance, only private pay. But you can get a lab order, go to the lab associated with it, and then get your results in a couple of days.

When I did it over the summer it was pretty easy. Picked the labs I wanted, paid, printed the order, went to Quest Lab (so it's not some questionable lab or anything) and got an email about 48 hours later saying my results were ready. It was up to me to interpret the lab results.

I think the place I went through does hcg for about $50. A bit pricey since you can't use insurance, but I don't know if this would be an option for you to hopefully get you some answers sooner. Even if it does come back negative, it may be helpful to have that info for your appt.

I'm sorry you're going through this :hugs:

Thank you Spunky. I'm from the US. Never heard of that option before but good to know! I feel like I've waited so long already I'll probably just try to stick it out a few more days until my appointment. The likelihood of me being pregnant is very, very slim but it's not impossible I guess. We dtd on the 30th of Oct (8 days after my af was due) so it's possible I ovd late and conceived on the 30th. That would make cinception 11 days ago. I last tested on Nov 6th (8 days after we dtd) so maybe if I ovd late it was too early? Should I test again or is it too soon after we dtd? I was going to wait until Sunday which would be 14 days after we dtd.

Well AF just showed up! So glad to finally have my answer. Thanks for the support ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->