What does this mean?!

Jules8

Reaction score
So I have PCOS and used Femara for both of my pregnancies. I had a random test and decided to take it because I had a pulled muscle feeling in my crotch area and something told me to test just in case. The first was super dark positive, but it’s old so I ran out and got a frer and a digital. Digital said not pregnant..but it wouldn’t stop blinking so I think it was a glitch. Frer looked like this...why is the control line so light? I’m confused.

4912FD05-5C06-44BA-AC04-934C29A44499.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is the first test. It’s one of the cheap Walmart ones.

1A6A9928-6AA5-415C-AAF1-638B6081567E.jpeg

You are pregnant for sure!! The FRER is so strong it's stolen all the dye from the control line. Congratulations!! :happydance:

Thanks Bev! I’m in complete shock!

Yup what bev said. I'd say you are 5+ weeks with that super dark frer. Congrats!

Thank you! I was confused and thought maybe I was reading it wrong. I have PCOS, took fertility medication for my previous pregnancies, have no symptoms, and was not expecting this at all. To say I’m shocked is an understatement! I couldn’t wait and took the other digital...it says pregnant.

E67AFFAE-645D-4423-ACAD-481BE265FFB5.jpeg

Thank you! I was confused and thought maybe I was reading it wrong. I have PCOS, took fertility medication for my previous pregnancies, have no symptoms, and was not expecting this at all. To say I’m shocked is an understatement! I couldn’t wait and took the other digital...it says pregnant.

View attachment 1082087

:happydance:

Wow I’ve never see a FRER steal that much of the control line’s dye before! Congrats!

Wow dye stealer, super pregnant. Congratulations!
Happy and healthy 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->