What does your day to day consist of?

mamarix16

Pregnant with baby #3!
Reaction score
Hi girls I am preg with baba no 3 and I am so so so so sick with 24/7 nausea its making day to day living VERY HARD!!! I get up at 5am with my 2 early risers, come down have a drink, make brekkie for them and sit and try and not vomit, do the dishes, put the washing away, try not to vomit, mop floors, try not to vomit, lay on couch while children watcha bit of telly and then drag my sorry, sick ass out for the kids to get some fresh air all the while sniffing on lemons, turning green and vomiting - oh joy, please, please hurry second tri!:cry:

Well we were just gearing up for IVF #7 when I was thinking great, I'm so broken I don't even get a period now. Swearing and cussing that I was going to waste yet another pregnancy test when it came back positive. I have early diminished ovarian reserve causing me to not be able to respond to IVF drugs so we were trying donor egg ivf's and after mc'ing I went through $7000 of testing & treatments for immune issues (thrombophelia, ASA, PAI-1).

So now with nausea, I eat small bits frequently of high protein and it seems to curb ms. My doc said low blood sugar will do it everytime. A wee bit of Liberte 0% plain with 18g/protein to only 6 carbs, boiled egg snacks, Turkey pepperoni sticks, beef jerky, lemon chicken breast for lunch. The cereals, breads, rice, pastas make me wretch, they spike my blood sugar and then it tanks in 1/2 hour throwing me into a puky feeling.

Other than that, we were half way through the adoption process (and fees to the tune of $6,300 to total out to an eventual $12,600) and work day in & day out to keep up with the $12,00/pop IVF bills.

Ugh I feel you with the nausea :hugs:.
My day is quite like yours. Get up when my LO's do (depends if DD is feeling kind, in which case it could be 7, or not in which case it could be 5.30), then play, do housework, go to groups (swimming/gymnastics/play group), take DS to nursery if it is a nursery day. Try to get some work done (I work from home). When bedtime rolls around I either do some work or not, depending on when DD goes to bed- she's not a good sleeper and it sometimes takes until 12/1am to get her to sleep so I don't have the energy to work then! Then I go to bed. Very exciting :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->