What does your Display Name mean?

Mines pretty simple.. I'm a geordie and a girl, haha xx

Mine BlueMoonBubba, is when I was in labour with DS it was a gorgeous clear night and the moon was massive and full and it was blue it wasn't white..my bubba was born on a blue moon night, so I've been calling him BlueMoonBubba ever since he was born.

Also ever since I was a kid I was in love with the moon, I'd sit for hours just watching it.

Mine BlueMoonBubba, is when I was in labour with DS it was a gorgeous clear night and the moon was massive and full and it was blue it wasn't white..my bubba was born on a blue moon night, so I've been calling him BlueMoonBubba ever since he was born.

Also ever since I was a kid I was in love with the moon, I'd sit for hours just watching it.

I got married on the evening of a blue moon! :)

Mine is just my nickname that was given to me in high school. Kyten pronounced kitten and the year I was born.

my is what my nickname was in college, my first here there, they're were two stephs and as I was the shorter and younger of the two I was always called little steph, the name stuck when the other steph left half way through the year, it got to a point where my teachers called me little steph, even when I felt college and started working people I worked with called me little steph.

xxDreamxx, I'm sorry about your loss!! :hugs:

Everyone else, excellent stories!! I love reading these! Thank you so much for sharing!

Mines boring and just my first & middle name - regret using my name now though!

I was doing an online tracker and took kittycat but it was already taken and one option they gave was kittycat155...ok why not. I hate trying to enter names that keep coming up already taken. kittycat cause I have 8 cats and they are my little babies.

Amytrisha, why do you regret it?

It's the french word for Squirrel, which is my nickname with my friends. But I quickly encountered it being taken on quite a few sites. Since I hate tacking a bunch of numbers to the end of my user names, I just translated the word into different languages and tried them until one worked. Happened to be french.

It's my hair colour

Amytrisha, why do you regret it?

Because if people came on here I knew in irl they'd know it was me straight away (if my avatar wasn't there ofc) I didn't know you couldn't change it when I made it but ahh well! :dohh:

Mazzy is my online name for games and 17 is mine and Hubbys birth date

I made mine up. I don't know how I even made it up, it's weird and has absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

Just my name lol! I did have my surname in it too but it was an extremely unique name and popped up on google all the time so I had to ask extremely nicely to have it changed about 2 years ago!

Mine is my name, I must be dull because I couldn't think of anything else. The reason why the full stop is there is because some one had the user name Haylee - otherwise I would have just used that rather than using the full stop as well. It annoys me but I guess I
ll just live with it :haha:

I was watching a film and the song come on "Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes" whilst i was making my account at the time i was like yeah thatll do lol....kind of wish I chose something different now... Oh and 19 was my old door number

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->