What does your Display Name mean?

I was watching a film and the song come on "Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes" whilst i was making my account at the time i was like yeah thatll do lol....kind of wish I chose something different now... Oh and 19 was my old door number

We're you watching 'a goofy movie?' Lol

I was watching a film and the song come on "Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes" whilst i was making my account at the time i was like yeah thatll do lol....kind of wish I chose something different now... Oh and 19 was my old door number

We're you watching 'a goofy movie?' Lol

That's my FAVORITE animated movie! :) My OH got it for me on DVD for christmas last year and I think it made me love him even more, haha.

Binx is my cat. I often call him Binxyboo.
I always use lowercase letters for my username though. Not sure why!

same binxyboo! I always type in lower case, upper case letters are so spiky and unappealing to my eye :haha:

Amour is love in French, I think? The x__ is just added on. It was just a username I made a long time ago.

Siyren is a username I've used for years- chose it based on the x-men character syren but wasn't too keen on that spelling. So changed it to siyren. X

Karli is my first name.
Lay is my sirname.

What a douche.

Mines as simple as they come, my name and middle name! Fay Danielle x

My baby before I had my human babies is my chihuahua, Ivy, and J is the first initial of my name. Loads of people just call me jchi on here :).

Karli is my first name.
Lay is my sirname.

What a douche.

:rofl:

I shake nuts, I'm really good at it... :dohh:

Nut is like Nat which is my name, Shake is how my surname is pronounced, it's just spelt differently

Smokeyvamp has always been my username on everything but I decided drop the vamp part for this forum.
Smokey was my first pets name and vamp was my nickname in my teens.

Mine is my first initials and the fact that when I joined BnB I was crazy broody!!

Another crazy broody one here and my birthday is 17th June. Xx

Mines pretty boring and self explanatory! I hate it now though, the capital letters look all serious and rigid :( haha!

It's a Parisian metro station. I lived in Paris for a bit in my teens and I like the sound of it, it sounds like a pretty feminine name. Alas, it's only really used as a surname or the name of a race horse. Or that station.

My initials with a 'x' on the end :haha:

When I joined the site I was 'expecting' and my first name begins with K. As with many I didn't expect to still be hanging around long after the bump had gone. Plus, we're only have DD so I'll never be expecting in that sense again.

I'm from Finland and hence grew up with Moomins. When I started dating my DH in London I brought him a little Moomin gift box back from Finland with some lollies and a little toy in it and because he was convinced that you could make a feminine of any name or word by adding -ette to the end, he started calling me Moomette. I later looked up the actual name for the girl moomin, which is Snorkmaiden, and I actually preferred Moomette. DH doesn't really call me Moomette anymore, but I still use it as username online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->