What does your Display Name mean?

Mines really silly! When I first joined here I'd never used a forum and wasn't planning on posting just wanted to read for info when preg, so I put in the username I use for any site I need a unique name for!!

When I was 17 I went on holiday to Rhodes with my girl mates and every night we went to the same bar, called the Boomerang Bar (owned by an Ozzie!) and because it was the only place we went we got nicknamed the boomers ladies!!! Now 10 years on its a faint memory and if I'd've known I'd use the site as much as I do I wouldn't have chosen it lol.

Vesta is the Roman goddesss of family. :)

My name is charlotte Jayne - CJ to my friends, CeeJay spelled out.. Sort of. Haha. And a number because 'CeeJay' was taken x

Baby Bell because I was was pregnant to a Bell lol my OH surname is Bell and so the baby was known as Baby Bell by friends and family like the cheese haha

Scoobys mummy because I'm mummy to scooby (the left hand schnauzer in my avatar) and now scrappy and Emily lol!!

my names nicola so nic, and 18 is my fav number.

baby bell, my oh gets called baby bell to because is surname lol

I'm like you Boomerslady, I made mine just to read pregnancy info, didn't intend to actually post much! Would have thought of something better if I did.

The 'Emy' bit is because I was wary about putting my real name (Amy) and Emy is what everyone at work called me- at the time I worked in a Chinese take away and I was forever Emy as they couldn't say 'ay' properly. Not that I minded, it's a nicer name anyway! As for potato, that was LO's nickname when I was pregnant, as it was pretty much what he resembled in his first scan.

My nickname is Kala (proper name Mickele) and my ex used to call me special K after the placebo song.

Its a nickname (-ku is a common nickname ending in Finnish and my real name is Natasha), my ex and his family used it when talking about me to other people.

Ian Brown - Sister Rose. 'Cause Ian Brown is awesome. :D

My first ever stuffed toy as a child was a pink rabbit which I named myself B-Baby, pronounced in the super Sheffield Yorkshire way Bab-bee not bay-be like baby is supposed to be pronounced! So Bee Bab Bee.

My first name is Caroline so I became CBaby. Cee Bab Bee.

Haha wish I'd picked something better but I too just wanted to read stuff in trimester forums I didn't think I'd get hooked!

Erm well I'm Mrs T and my little boy is called Ben. Really imaganitive I know :)

My display name is a clue to the city that I live in. Hint: It's a sports reference. Guesses? :)

Mines really boring. My family call me Krissy but my name's Christine and the C is the first letter of my surname.

Mines pretty boring...Some friends call me Ellie, I'm a mummy and it was 2009 when I joined and also the year J was born :haha:

It is my initials and fav number - so original!

mine means seal cub in spanish, my spanish flatmates called me foquita - I think it started because I ate a lot (no idea why they linked that to seals :haha:) and I did a really good seal impression when they first called me it :haha:

not sure why I used it for this forum, I have a selection of different spanish or catalan words that mean something to me for online stuff! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->