What does your Display Name mean?

Mine is my cats name (at my parents) xxx

Hayz has been a long standing nickname for me, mainly from when I was a teenager but some people still refer to me as hayz (my names Hayley) it was usually a name I use for Internet type stuff anyway. I used to have profile names when I was a teenager as stuff like freaky_hayz. I started stalking threads when I was pregnant an joined just before I have birth if I'm correct so baby seemed to make sense. Also I didn't realise u cd have a space in your user name hence the _

A banshee is an Irish witch. It's a nickname.

Chris is my nickname, short for Christina. And 77 is the year I was born.

Mine is in reference to Lady Gaga's song/album Born This Way. I love Gaga and always will ;)

I looooove Britney Spears!

onetwothree = lyrics from her song '3'
bp = my initials!

What is a Moomin?

Its a troll that kinda looks like a hippo from a series of books/comics/cartoon
https://areyoufrigginkiddingme.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/moomin.jpg

My name is Jen, used to get called Jenster sometimes but for some reason when making up my name on here changed the ending to star instead.

Raffy was due July 1st, so I decided july2013 would be a good name seeing as everything related to my name Elizabeth was taken... my son was born in June in the end.

My display name is aquaprin90 which means:
aqua - water, Prin- priyanka (my name) and 90 - my DOB
It means I am clear as water...lolz...

Joined when I was pregnant with my first so my name and the month I'm due...I hae no imagination when it comes to things like this!

Mine is so unoriginal I was obviously brain dead the day I came up with it... Bon is an old nickname of mine and well the 18 is because my birthday is on the 18th of April... As I said brain dead day!

I have used this username since I was about 12...I just chose it because I was a stuck up bratty pre-teen who wanted to be treated like a princess :rofl:

I hate it sooo much now and it's extremely embarrassing when referenced on here as "princess" it makes me cringe, especially because of the reference to Katie price's daughter!

I'm a huge Star Wars fan....and the number 16 is my favorite number. haha :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->