What does your LO want to be when they grow up?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Amelie wants to be a doctor or a flower!

I hope its the former, haha.

ahhhhhhh bless her......

my eldest wants to be a vet or an author so she can work from home :haha: i have asked my youngest this question she looked at me all puzzled and said when i get big i want my clothes to get big to :haha:

Jacob wants to be a fireman just like his daddy :lol:

If I asked Charlie that he'd probably say a pirate :lol:

Oliver aged 4 - A doctor (his dads a paramedic)

Lucas aged 2 - Wants to be a dinosaur!!

atleast a goblin is humanoidish. A flower amelie..? Really?!

a princess or a ballet dancer she reckons!

The funny thing is we have taken her to 2 different ballet classes now as she keeps asking to go then she says she doesnt like it and wont go back.

my 6 year old wants to be a parametic but he is petrifed off blood so dont think that will work lol.

Kyle wanted to be a bus, yep a bus. later on it was a train, a car or a truck. i have no idea what he wants to be now as i just get grunts as answers for everything atm.

i think nicole would like to be a monkey because she like to climb up my curtains

I misunderstood amelie earlier. She wants to be a flower doctor? No 'or'. IDK what she thinks a flower doctor does :wacko:

Id say Aliyah would wanna be a dentist lol

scarlett is too little to haev carer plans.... however my family think she will be a burlesque dancer as she is called Scarlett Paige and likes dancing. i really dont care she can be whatever she wants so long as she is happy.

Mends flowers silly!

Madi wants to be different things daily. Today she wanted to be a vet though. Normally a doctor or a midwife, so she can push peoples babies out their tummies :dohh:

Haha these are cute!

When my brother was little he wanted to be an aeroplane or Batman - the cartoon, not the 'real' Batman.

Daniel wants to be Bob the Builder. Not 'like' Bob but actually Bob!

He also wants to be a bin-man and fly a Red Arrow and be a fireman!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->