What exercise do you do?

hawalkden

Reaction score
Just wondering what exercise you do? How you fit it in your day and Los routine?

Before being pregnant I was a couch potato and now I'm currently 31 weeks I have become a sloth. I don't have any motivation. I suppose my sciatica doesn't help and when I can I walk into town and back with shopping but regret it the day after when my sciatica is hurting me.

I did want to do whilst pregnant aqua natal! Just didn't have the confidence to join! 100% regretting it now!

I have in my mind though that I want to run the 2013 London Marathon if not defiantly the 2014!!! I also want to do the midnight moon walk in London in May 2013, missed out for next year. So when LO is here I'll be taking them on long walks etc to get training. Also thinking of doing mum and baby swim to get out and about.

I can't see myself with motivation at night of when OH is in the house to look after LO to go and do something at the gym. Even though I'd love to do pole dancing, trampolining and zumba.

All the 'plans' 'ideas' I've got in my head will probably soon go once LO is here though :blush: hope not though

My advice, just wait and see.

Nothing stopping you adding bit of walking into your daily routine now to help fill you with some happy hormones.

After i had my second baby, i wasnt like i doing this that and the other, because i was shattered, i hurt and exhausted from night feeds, theirs no rush in starting your plans, you start then when you physically ready to.

As for the daily routines, once you see routine you get into you can then plan in exercise around that.

I do all sorts for exercise, but i wasnt a huge fan after baby 2, i had gained (from 2 pregnacies) 8 st in weight, could barely move (also had SPD that didnt go straight away) things started off slowbut it was enough ive bulit my strength up over last 20months.

wait until youve had LO and see how you feel. you cant plan everything ahead.

i go on a 40 min walk every day IF its not raining. Getting into winter now so the walks wil prob stop. I go to the gym but its so difficult fitting it in cos i have to leave LO with a family member or my OH. As my OH is working all day when he gets home I wanna spend time with him & LO.

I started cross trainer 6 wks PP and then about 6 wks later got my bike and now use my stationary bike 5 days a week for 20-50mins a time. Love putting the Iplayer on and watching tv to it.
I back up the "long walks with baby" plans. When Leo goes crazy (he had colic til 3 mnths old) Id take him out for a long walk and hed fall asleep and be happy again.

i do cardio exercises and attends work out classes like zumba and cardio martial arts on my free time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->