What food to buy in America

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Im flying to Boston tomorrow and instead of taking two weeks worth of food with me (Jacob is a jar baby) I was planning on buying it all out there

Can anyone reccomend me any good brands I should buy please as I know they will be different to what we have other here! Were still on first stage foods.

Thank you x

I live in the states and Gerber is a very popular brand to buy and is sold at grocery stores and WalMart. Very good selection, from cereal, to veggies and fruits. This is what I buy all the time. Hope this helps.

Heinz and Gerber are the two brands I saw most of when I was in Texas

Yeah, Gerber is everywhere! It's the easiest to find, and it seems decent.

Be a gerber baby!

It is really easy to find stuff for baby to eat, too, in Wal Mart..Its all in one shelf!

I like Earth's Best, best, it's all organic. Healthy Times is another organic brand that is really good. I don't really like gerber, it has tons of added things in it. Beechnut is ok for something too

I like Earth's Best, best, it's all organic. Healthy Times is another organic brand that is really good. I don't really like gerber, it has tons of added things in it. Beechnut is ok for something too

I agree for the beechnut to me it seems the healthiest but then again my son has had gerber too

most of the stage ones (no matter what brand though) are usually just the item (ie green beans) and water :shrug:

Earths Best or Happy Bellies (Happy Bellies is a little harder to find tho..) are two great organic brands. Gerber does an Organic line, but its very limited and most of them are in containers made with BPA. I think I am way too picky for jars lol... :blush: We give them occasionally tho.

We did mostly Earths Best and Healthy Times with some Beechnut thrown in (for variety that the organic lines didnt have).

If you arent concerned about organic, Gerber or Beechnut are good options

We feed both Beechnut and Gerber. We only shop at Wal-Mart. Can't remember which one but there's a decent selection of organic food too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->