What gives?! :(

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Gah, my body irritates the crap out of me these days!!! It is such a mess! I have even been to the doctor and he says things look fine!
So here I am... Wondering what the heck!
I got a positive ov test 2 days ago with ovulation spotting.... We have bd like champs this month! I had such hopes... But now... 2 days later... I am having what seems like a light period! I feel like it is too much for ov spotting still... Plus my tests are negative... And way to early for implantation bleeding... Unless I o'd earlier than I thought and the spotting and positive test where from the end of my surge.... But still I never had that with any of my other babies... And I feel like this is more like a light period!
So.... What could this be?! Maybe something in my hormones too low? Any opinions would be great! I know we aren't doctors... I just wanted to know if anyone has gone through the same and may have answers!! Thanks so much!!

Sometimes women spot at random times. You probably have spotted before at random times in years past but never noticed because you were not baby making! All you can do is wait it out and see the result. I definitely feel your pain and have been there too before I started temping. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->