What goes with a castle?!?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Help!! :haha:
I've decided to give Eric a Playmobil castle (instead of sharing it with Logan). It's a small travel one but doesn't have any figures with it. Does anyone have any suggestions what to put in it? Preferably not Playmobil as they have several figures already. Like a knights/princess set but just the figures.
Cheers! X

Wilko do like a plastic jar filled with stuff to do with knights. I spotted it when I was looking for something else the other day. I think it was under £5.

£2-50

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171215-155746.jpg
    Screenshot_20171215-155746.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
I got my son a large roaring dragon to go with his castle (its actually spike from My little pony when hes angry) and then some imaginext knight toys. It doesnt really go at all but he will like it

These are all great suggestions and I probably should have considered them...but.....
...a couple of glasses of wine later I went onto eBay and got 7 of the Playmobil blind-bags for £12.99. I thought I could fill up the castle with them (pic of castle below), so he has those to open as well. Then he will have an odd little family living in his castle, which I'm sure he will be thrilled with :xmas13:

Attachments

• castle.jpg
    castle.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
Poundshop have playmobilr blindbags for £1 if you need more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->