What Happened?......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...was wondering if I had imagined the entire debate. x

me too LOL......... i was actually enjoying a good debate.....lightworker you need to find us another topic to discuss! hee hee

sorry everyone, it wasnt banned or anything, i just asked for it to be removed as i felt some people were getting upset by it. I didnt mean to upset anyone, or be as controvsal as it was, just intested in others opioions.

Take care guys x

me too LOL......... i was actually enjoying a good debate.....lightworker you need to find us another topic to discuss! hee hee

lol..the last few weeks I've been coming here hoping to find a good debate lol..i know this is going to sound sad, but yesterday I actually asked my DH to give me a topic to discuss, and he told me if I didn't have anything to do I should go to bed because I am always complaining of being tired lol...I really love debate!! x

lol..the last few weeks I've been coming here hoping to find a good debate lol..i know this is going to sound sad, but yesterday I actually asked my DH to give me a topic to discuss, and he told me if I didn't have anything to do I should go to bed because I am always complaining of being tired lol...I really love debate!! x

ha ha ha excellant!!!me too...this sections the best section in B&B... i kind of figured you love a debate!!... and we hardly ever agree thats why i like you so much!!! :haha:

We could do weaning?! :haha:

as long as im not the OP :haha: Im more than happy to participate as long as i dont get the blame when it gets too heated lol! I really worry far too much :blush:

Haha, yeah I think we have to steer clear of "parenting" debates...those are the ones that tend to get people upset the most...but what else is there :shrug:

ha ha ha excellant!!!me too...this sections the best section in B&B... i kind of figured you love a debate!!... and we hardly ever agree thats why i like you so much!!! :haha:

haha yeah..lets agree to always disagree..that way we will always have at least one person to debate with lol x

haha yeah..lets agree to always disagree..that way we will always have at least one person to debate with lol x

deal :thumbup:

Can I throw a topic out there how about Amanda Knox seeing as theres already a thread on Murray why not her as well do you think she did it or had more to do with it than she said???

Sorry ladies, thread closed

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"