What happens

I was told they'd do the second part of my screening test bloodwork. Otherwise, the usual urine sample and listen to the baby's heart on the doppler. Not sure if there is all that much else they do unless there's a problem.

I had my bloods taken at the hospital when I had my 12week scan. So at my 16 week appointment we went through the results, she tested my urine, did my blood pressure and then we listened to babies heartbeat :D X X

Mine just tested urine took bp and asked if i had any questions, was in and out in about 5 mins lol xx

Thats what i got, BP done, had a chat, urine tested, she checked all my results from 12week bloods and tests and wrote some notes. i didnt get to hear heartbeat!! i heard it at GP's at 20week GP appt tho x

No i was abit dissapointed because everywhere id heard i would get to hear it but i didnt. So just go in thinking that you wont, and if you do bonus! xxx

We don't even have 16 weeks appointments here! All I got was a letter in the post about my bloods I had done at 12 weeks appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->