*What has been delivered today?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a delivery :( i havent had one since monday!!!! and i have deliverys waiting from 8 different places :dohh:

Just had delivered

Geordie Shore DVD
Westlife DVD
Jack Daniels Fudge tin
Jack Daniels chocolate bar

Olly Murs right place right time finally came today even though it was dispatched a week and 2 days ago...for the length of time it took I was hoping they would send Olly himself ;)

My aunts ring also came today but I am worried it won't fit :(

I just want my husband to bring me my deliveries already :hissy:

i had some take along thomas trains delivered today, DS1 has already seen them though as he decided to open the parcel for me.

Well my delivery was:

Tomy Hide n Squeak Eggs
Lamaze Balancing Bug Stacker
Tommee Tippee Explora Weaning Set x2

According to my tracking there should be something else delivered today...

LO's kitchen appliance set came and I am so pissed. The toys themselves were $30, then I paid $30 shipping. It got to my door and I owed $35 MORE! :growlmad: I hate UPS.

Yesterday my Yankee stuff came! I love the tart burner but not sure I can burn the tarts as it gave me a headache.

Attachments

• IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
kids chocolate santa & snowmans
forza 4 although gave to hubs already cos was stood next to me when I opened without thinking lol

Photo calendars from eBay,awful awful quality. Hope I have time to get more somewhere else!

Oh I already opened a case against them as they took 5 weeks! Very little response to messages, never again will I use them. Saw other feedback,just recently saying the same.

Got some mugs from snapfish for grandma,brother and boyfriend with lots of lovely piccies of family etc

Got the Calender of Colin for OH delivered today from Shutterfly it's gorgeous! Except I put 2 of the dates of Birthday's wrong. Oh well I still love it and can't wait to give it to OH.

The boys other My Pal Scout, The very hungry caterpillar book and an ELC discovery cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"