what have i done??

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
dh and i went out for a few drinks last night and kindve got carried away when we went to bed and had:sex: without using any bc.i finished my last pack of bcp last month and am waiting for my first proper af,which should be due this thurs/fri if my cycles are going to be the normal 28/29 days.

do you think there is any chance i could be pregnant? after we had finished my tummy felt a wee bit sore and its been kindve sore today as well,mostly on the right and sometimes in the middle.im not v.good at explaining pain-its not that sore it feels bit tight and its not like the cramps that i would get when i have af. also my CM is clear and stretchy(sorry if tmi dont normally go looking down there:blush:)and i read in another thread that this could be a sign that im ovulating.

im so scared,were not ready for a lo quite yet as we have no money saved really.if i am pregnant then theres nothing we can do about it and the lo would be loved and wanted,its just that i didnt want it to happen this soon.

should i test if af doesnt arrive this week??i feel a bit sick every time i thinj about it.sorry for the long post.

Yes,there is a chance.

But its not very likely from just one 'slip-up' tbh.I would leave it a couple of weeks and then if you don't get AF then test.

Good luck :hugs: x

There is a chance, and clear stretchy cervical mucus can be an indicator of ovulating. I'd agree its a small chance from one slip up, in the past we've had a condom split around ovulation and I've not ended up pregnant.

I'd wait til AF is due and test then, but try not to worry too much :hugs:

There is a chance, and clear stretchy cervical mucus can be an indicator of ovulating. I'd agree its a small chance from one slip up, in the past we've had a condom split around ovulation and I've not ended up pregnant.

I'd wait til AF is due and test then, but try not to worry too much :hugs:

ill try not too,ill try and keep busy this week to take my mind of it.

And if you get stressed that could make your AF late too and make you think your preg even more so as the girls said above try to relax and not think about it... (its easier said than done I know).

Wait 2 weeks. If AF doesnt turn up test. Do you know what CD you are on or are you not a counter?

xxxx

And if you get stressed that could make your AF late too and make you think your preg even more so as the girls said above try to relax and not think about it... (its easier said than done I know).

Wait 2 weeks. If AF doesnt turn up test. Do you know what CD you are on or are you not a counter?

xxxx

this is my first month off bcp,they finished last month.think i am on cd 24.

My 1st month off I had a perfect 28 day cycle for the 1st time in ages. (I was previously on depo inj & that really messed me up).

Unless you ovulated really late I doubt you could be preg as its a bit late in the cycle (if yours ends up a normal one).

xxx

There is a chance hon but even if you are ovulating their is only a 25% chance of getting pregnant. So 75% chance you aren't. Good luck and leave it at least 14 days before testing as nothing will show for a while.

Like others have said: just try to relax. There is a chance, but it's small. Even if you do end up, you'll find a way to manage somehow. :hugs:

If I were you I would wait two weeks for the time you DTD to test, just to make sure it's accurate.

I'm going through a similar thing this month, so you're definitely not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->