What have you bought so far...??

Same! I ordered my tandem buggy and a matching cotbed to my sons last night, but apart from stocking up on nappies and baby formula, that's probably all I'll be getting in until I find out what I'm having. Although I don't even know how MANY I'm having yet cause I haven't been for my scan yet and am looking rather huge for 12 weeks! lol :dohh: But pregnancy makes me even more impatient than I already am and I'm just so happy to be pregnant after trying for over a year so meh :happydance:

I have $500+ worth of baby clothes and I'm not even pregnant ;)

I bought 2 little bumble bee tops in the sale the month we started TTC :/ lol oops!

I haven't bought anything yet. But we have a lot of what we need already from my daughter. If it's a boy, there will be some serious clothes shopping ahead! :winkwink:

I would buy clothes but I have no room yet..waiting to get my room redone with a new wardrobe..I know after 1st tri my wages are gone on baby :haha:

We'll need an extra crib since we have twins on the way. But I've heardyou can wait till they're 6months old to get their own and just use a divider. We have 1 already with DD and a while bunch of gender neutrsl clothes so should be good for a while. We're team yellow with them so we'll have a meet n greet later once they're born.

We'll have to get another 2 car seats though! Glad we bought an uppa baby vista with DD, can use the bassinet for the babies and a seat for her.

We'll need an extra crib since we have twins on the way. But I've heardyou can wait till they're 6months old to get their own and just use a divider. We have 1 already with DD and a while bunch of gender neutrsl clothes so should be good for a while. We're team yellow with them so we'll have a meet n greet later once they're born.

We'll have to get another 2 car seats though! Glad we bought an uppa baby vista with DD, can use the bassinet for the babies and a seat for her.

Twins!! Congrats I'm hoping for twins..my scan is not till August 3rd but I'm showing already and everyone is saying it so I'm hoping for it..I've waited 9 years so 2 would be awesome!!!

Twins!! Congrats I'm hoping for twins..my scan is not till August 3rd but I'm showing already and everyone is saying it so I'm hoping for it..I've waited 9 years so 2 would be awesome!!!

Wowzers, 9 years! You're a patient lady. With DD we took 6 years, 3iui's,6 ivf's, and were on the adoption list when we got a natural. I want her to have close siblings so I went back to Europe to do an ivf and here we are!

I hope you get your twins. Was yours a natural or ivf? All the best with the scan!

Nothing, yet... if baby is another girl, we're all set, don't need to buy anything though I may buy a few more sleepers. If baby is a boy... I'll need to buy A LOT of clothes lol

I've not bought anything yet. We have a son and a daughter already and have saved pretty much everything so the only thing we'll need to buy to begin with is an infant car seat

Nothing yet, we need to start from scratch whether its a boy or a girl...We got rid of all our baby things not long ago..everything.
Probably wont start buying anything until much later on.

Nothing yet. I won't buy anything til after 12 week scan. My DD has already chosen a comforter for baby tho - even tho we haven't told her I'm preg!

Wowzers, 9 years! You're a patient lady. With DD we took 6 years, 3iui's,6 ivf's, and were on the adoption list when we got a natural. I want her to have close siblings so I went back to Europe to do an ivf and here we are!

I hope you get your twins. Was yours a natural or ivf? All the best with the scan!

Natural..did ivf 4 years ago and it didn't work I was heartbroken :cry:

Natural..did ivf 4 years ago and it didn't work I was heartbroken :cry:

I think we've been through much of the same struggles. I simply didn't respond to regular ivf. I switched to donor egg ivf after 2 regular ivf's failed. This last is donor embryo with the twins. When my first ivf failed I was bawling in the car and my DH turned to me and said, it'a not about having your own genetic offspring, it's about being a mom. We got so lucky to have one of our own but I feel strongly that I want siblings for her and so I made it happen. Now we'll have 3 under 2 :wacko:

went to target and got a goodie bag (baby registry) and bought a bottle, 2 onesies, and a pair of shoes :)

Nothing. I will probably hang off until about halfway.

Happy shopping everyone X.

I haven't bought anything yet. But we have a lot of what we need already from my daughter. If it's a boy, there will be some serious clothes shopping ahead! :winkwink:

I'm the same but the other way round, we could swap😀

I hope I'm having a girl..I have NOTHING from my son he's 12 so it's starting from scratch in 3 weeks time when I'm out of 1st tri I'll be picking up vests and baby grows ect

I got rid of all my baby stuff a few months ago when we moved..we were done having babies! Then BAM. Pregnant. So I'll have to buy a new swing, car seat, stroller etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->