What have you bought so far...??

I bought this yesterday. This baby is definitely our last so I want to take pictures of everything :haha:

Attachments

• 20160724_095807.jpg
    20160724_095807.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 12
Those superstitions make me really angry. Buying or having baby stuff will not magically cause a miscarriage or stillbirth, there are biological reasons for those. All the superstitions do is increase the pain of a loss by blaming the parents (often the mother who is already suffering both emotionally and physically) for getting to excited about the arrival of their child. Screw that! A pregnancy is an exciting time, worth celebrating and feeling happy about. If someone wants to wait because having stuff would be too painful after a possible loss, then by all means wait. But I hate it when other people try to make expectant parents feel bad for wanting to be optimistic and confident about their pregnancy.
/rant

Ahhh I love those milestone stickers!!!! Way cute!

Amgydala, rant away. I rant on BnB all the time. I ranted about her when she said that to me.

Nothing yet only got bfp yesterday but I was looking online for some swim shorts for my son and had a look at the baby section... was so tempted to pick something up but want to wait until at least 12 weeks.

Only one week until late I'm 12 weeks. The shops won't know what hit them!!!

One of the first things I need to buy is....a new house!! Then all the rest will have to follow. Not the kind of stress I need right now! X

I'm American and that's a superstition here too. That if you buy things early you're tempting fate. I've had 6 early 1st tri losses (6 weeks and earlier) with only 1 making it to close to 8 weeks. I'm 13 weeks with lucky #7 tomorrow and we just bought a changing table because it was $20 practically brand new plus 1 boy and 1 girl onesie. (We got the panarama test to find out the gender). I immediately got nervous after buying it. But you know what? God keeps blessing us and I'm going to enjoy every second is what j thought I'd never get! Keep buying ladies!!

FloridaMomma, I'm waiting for the results of our Panorama test too! I'm 13 weeks today. :)

I didn't buy anything because I have three kids already so all we have tons of kids stuff already. However, once I get further along I would definitely buy a few newborn outfits and let my oldest pick out an outfit.

My dh wanted to be the first to buy something...so he bought a box of 104 diapers yesterday. I'm 10 weeks 2 days. Lol. I was cracking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->