What have you bought so far...??

I'm 8 weeks and bought my first thing one of those wrap around slings. I always wanted one cant wait to wrap my tiny bubba in it. Grey so either or. I have so much stuff from my boy I'm hoping it's another boy for that reason and also I have a boy I cherish would love him to have a brother X

I'm 8 weeks and bought my first thing one of those wrap around slings. I always wanted one cant wait to wrap my tiny bubba in it. Grey so either or. I have so much stuff from my boy I'm hoping it's another boy for that reason and also I have a boy I cherish would love him to have a brother X

That's so sweet..my son is 12 so will be nowhere near the age of this one but deep down he's hoping for a sister :cloud9:

Hey ladies!!!!

I was on pinterest today looking at freebies from different online companies and such.

I bought three onesies in April, but wasnt able to use them until my reveal to hubbie two week ago , and he bought a newborn onesie.

I want to start buying litte cute clothes!!! Im a orange, yellow, green and grey lover ! so gender neutral is gonna be the only way for me!

I DESPISE PINK!

:thumbup:

Hey ladies!!!!

I was on pinterest today looking at freebies from different online companies and such.

I bought three onesies in April, but wasnt able to use them until my reveal to hubbie two week ago , and he bought a newborn onesie.

I want to start buying litte cute clothes!!! Im a orange, yellow, green and grey lover ! so gender neutral is gonna be the only way for me!

I DESPISE PINK!

:thumbup:

I love grey!!!

I've bought my dr brown bottles, and a few babygrows. Ah and some baby converse for our announcement! I'm waiting to hit 15 weeks for my gender scan to start buying properly x

My bank has this reward point program and I noticed I had a ton of points accumulated and guess what I got...a dang crib! For free! It is super nice too. But FREE.

I have a pair of booties that look like dragons. I bought them a few years ago, intending to send them to a friend of mine for her daughter (she was pregnant at the time). I never shipped the package with them. Then another friend got pregnant, and I was going to give them to her for her son... but I forgot, and then he outgrew them. So now they'll be for our baby.

We haven't really bought anything yet. I have a onesie that one of my best friends sent us when I told her that I am pregnant, and the ring sling that she bought to use for her son in our wedding - she bought it with the intention of giving it to us when we got pregnant. A few things that were given to us by Motherhood Maternity when we joined their mailing list. But no major purchases yet.

Another set of friends is giving us their crib and changing table (their daughter will be two in August). They are also giving us a travel set, with a car seat and stroller. It was too big for their vehicle, so they never used the set, and couldn't return it. They've also said that if we have a little girl, we are set for girl clothes. And my best friend has us set if we have a boy.

Oh, and my best friend (of the onesie, ring sling, and boy clothes) is also going to let us borrow their car seat that is designed for use when the baby is TINY. She said there is no reason for us to spend $300 on the good tiny car seat when they already have it, and won't need it until probably next summer (they plan to start TTC #2 this fall). She knows that if we are in an accident with it, we will replace it (or our insurance will), so she has no worries about letting us use it.

Our little one is so very loved by all of our friends already.

Wow samer, looks like you're sorted!

I really want to do more baby wearing with this one. I think it will be a necessity actually as running round after a toddler too. But not buying until nearer the time.

I also like gender neutral colours. Even though we knew we were team blue last time we had a lot of greens and yellows so we will reuse those.

A free crib - wow! I feel I'm seriously lacking in the freebie department!

Broody, have a look at Little Bird at Mothercare. I bought this little outfit last week to celebrate a good scan and I'm so in love with it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6
I have a 10 week scan booked for Thursday I think after that I'll start shopping..it's easier to shop when you know everything is absolutely fine x

I am buying absolutely nothing! I have a son and a daughter already, and we kept all our baby stuff. I'm stocked.

We have nothing as our baby is almost 7. We have had 6 miscarriages getting this rainbow on board and will be 12 weeks Friday. We plan to find out gender at 20 weeks so will start from scratch then. Still pinching myself so I haven't bought anything. But I have a baby book and baby blanket someone gave me while ttc

We have nothing as our baby is almost 7. We have had 6 miscarriages getting this rainbow on board and will be 12 weeks Friday. We plan to find out gender at 20 weeks so will start from scratch then. Still pinching myself so I haven't bought anything. But I have a baby book and baby blanket someone gave me while ttc

Congratulations I've never suffered a MC thank god but I have waited 9 years so I know how you feel I'm still pinching myself too :cloud9:

Back again! I just re-tallied everything because I bought a few things today and had to start vacuum seal large bag #2...

The tally is...
2 NHL blankets (one for each of SO’s fav teams)
Accesories: Sunglasses, 2 bibs, 3pairs of mittens, 6 pairs of socks, and a hooded towel
24 NB onesies
28 0-3m onesies and 1 3m outfit
4 3-6m onesies
2 6-9m onesies
2 12m onesies

So in case you don’t want to do the math in your head… 60 onesies. In my defense, I didn't realize how many NB and 0-3/3m I was buying until I started making a list. I only buy onesies because I feel like everything else is so gender split and since I'm not even pregnant lol.

Back again! I just re-tallied everything because I bought a few things today and had to start vacuum seal large bag #2...

The tally is...
Accesories: Sunglasses, 2 bibs, 3pairs of mittens, 6 pairs of socks, and a hooded towel
24 NB onesies
4 3-6m onesies
2 6-9m onesies
2 12m onesies

So in case you don’t want to do the math in your head… 60 onesies. In my defense, I didn't realize how many NB and 0-3/3m I was buying until I started making a list. I only buy onesies because I feel like everything else is so gender split and since I'm not even pregnant lol.

Oh wow!! Are you waiting or activity trying now?

Wow Dobby !!!!! You went all out !!!!

I am also a gender friendly kinda mama. And I will only be buying greys orange green yellow and anything that can be unisex.

I hate pink. Don't get me started lol

I bought a journal yesterday to documents messages to my baby I wrote my first entry yesterday and it was so refreshing and hilarious to write to him / her/ them ? Lol and pretend it's 15 years from now and they are like

Mama. You really were as cray as you are now lol

I just think they are so cute and I don't want certain styles to go out of season/style/print haga

SO agreed to try this cycle!!! I'm so excited but I go on vk without him during most of my fertile period so we'll see :(

Baby, I hate pink too! Most of what I buy is hot stuff cuz the pastel pink and purple drives me nuts

The tally is...
24 NB onesies
4 3-6m onesies
2 6-9m onesies
2 12m onesies

Sorry a little off topic just being nosy really I'm curious to how much your NHL blankets cost and where from? OH and DS are NHL crazies but its a real struggle to get anything in the UK, and the shipping from the nhl.com costs 3 times more than the item itself also what sort of blankets are they I managed to get a fleece one from ebay about 4 years ago for DS its very treasured and very worn but its very rare we get anything good over here at a reasonable price

Sorry a little off topic just being nosy really I'm curious to how much your NHL blankets cost and where from? OH and DS are NHL crazies but its a real struggle to get anything in the UK, and the shipping from the nhl.com costs 3 times more than the item itself also what sort of blankets are they I managed to get a fleece one from ebay about 4 years ago for DS its very treasured and very worn but its very rare we get anything good over here at a reasonable price

Not nosy at all! Unfortunately, I got them from NHL.com. :( So I'm not much help there. I did wait for them to either be on sale or to have a coupon, but being in the states the shipping isn't much of a factor.

Have you looked on Amazon? NHL sells via Amazon, but I have noticed prices for things on Amazon versus direct from the company are higher. However, if you have prime it might help with shipping? I saw an older version of the blankets I got on Amazon. Still cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->