• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today? 2023

Pink/blue baubles for DD2 (she wants Stitch/Angel theme for her tree this year)

Dd1 is performing in her dance school's Nutty Nutcracker performance in a couple of weeks and instead of flowers (which she doesn't even really like) I bought her this as a gift after the show.

Screenshot_20231111-235600~2.png

Today I ordered rechargeable hand warmers for dh, Jimi and Zac.
Wireless headphones, a new keyboard, mouse and gaming headset for Jimi
Wwe top trumps for Nate.
Wwe 2k23 and some Superthings for Seth
And the first ever series of Thomas on dvd for Reuben.

- Elizabeth Line soft toy
- Police car soft toy
- Ertl diesel train
- Ertl bill and ben
- Ertl boco
- job lot of railway series books

Thomas collects all these and I'm landed I found so much on vinted! All those books were only £10!

Screenshot_20231112-115339.png Screenshot_20231112-115355.png Screenshot_20231112-115552.png Screenshot_20231112-115556.png Screenshot_20231112-124853.png

Gifts for my uncle, nanna and cousin. My aunt passed away in August and her favourite flower was a daffodil. All from Etsy.

Screenshot_20231106-205041.png Screenshot_20231106-205033.png received_244604028625828.jpeg

We have some of those books from when DS1 was little and still enjoy reading them with DS5.

We have some of those books from when DS1 was little and still enjoy reading them with DS5.

We've been collecting them for a few years now but I've never managed to get so much at once. Some will be doubles but Thomas won't mind.

I think I'm nearly done now.
I've ordered most things which should all be here in next week or so.
If money allows I do want to get a couple more things for my parents/sister.
This week I've ordered:
Very (all for dd2)
Harry Potter Sorting Hat
Bitzee pet
Alexa Dot
Harry Potter hoodie

Amazon
Harry Potter Wands
Wine Cooler (dad)
Lamp (dad)
Bottle opener (dad)

Sephora

Glow recipe cleanser and toner (dd1)
Make up (DD1)

Shein
Lots of stocking fillers bits for DDs.
Fluffy hoodie for sister

Next
Nike pro shorts and crop top for DD1

I'm now skint for 2 weeks. Also got to put money away for Florida as that needs paying by end of January

Not really for xmas, but for when I put the xmas bedding on.
Top for me & OH. Bottom for both DD's.
Hzi3Ygn.jpg

I got a few more bits today, this will have to be it for now though as we are traveling next week to the other side of the country to be closer to the in-laws for Christmas. So will wait to get the rest for when we get there. I got these on a good sale so wanted to pick them up;

(my kids don’t play with toys anymore but they like to collect them)

DD1;
Bratz Fianna doll
Monster High Clawdeen wolf monster ball party

DD2: Happy Birthday Squishmallow for her bday which is a few days before Christmas

For a joint gift for DD1 and 2;
8 pack assorted bum bumz

for DS;
Monopoly super Mario
Star Wars Lola obi wan kanobi animatronic
Hot wheels ghostbusters car
Hot wheels super Mario van

I just ordered a box of 70 packs of adrenalyn premier league cards, Rio pesters for these all of the time. They were £55 for the box and are usually £1 a pack so a £15 saving.

I'm just trying to convince myself that it is good value because I initially looked after not being able to justify £30 for the advent calendar with only 22 packs so was going to make my own advent calendar by buying the packs separately to SAVE money. Then ended up spending £25 more than the initial £30 I was complaining about :haha:

I've filled my basket waiting for pay day :haha: making me nervous how much there is still to buy and how close we are.

I've filled my basket waiting for pay day :haha: making me nervous how much there is still to buy and how close we are.

I feel the same! I want to get sorted now but at the same time want to wait til after Black Friday in case I overpay. But next week seems so much closer to Christmas it stresses me out lol.

I know! We are halfway through November now. I normally like to be finished by the end of November and I think I'm still going to be shopping with my December pay :dohh:

Last edited:
Fidget toy advent calendar for Niko - almost purchased one from Amazon at £20 yesterday but glad I didn't as this one was £9.99. Full of total tat but he will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->