• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today? 2023

Shein (split into 2 so order isn't over £150, to avoid the £25 handling fee 8-[ )

received_666298948968661.png

Bought sticker books and things for the December 1st boxes our elf will bring
Screenshot_20231026-115857~2.png Screenshot_20231026-115840~2.png Screenshot_20231026-115826~2.png Screenshot_20231026-115801~2.png Screenshot_20231026-115743~2.png

Ordered the dog a new blanket and myself some more Christmas jumpers as we can wear them at work all of December. Also ordered some labels for presents.

Wrapping paper for nieces and nephews
Kraft sticker labels
Raffia and jute ribbon
Avocado smash game (a few days ago)

Hot chocolate stirrer sticks for stockings
1 Oreo
1 biscoff

Just ordered Seth some spiderman lego, the new Christmasaurus book, and starwars mission fleet bad batch figures.
Also ordered Reuben a toddlers knife set as he likes to help in the kitchen, plus a toy barber set and Toy vet set with a little dog in it.

Had to rebuy some stuff again as previous sales fell through and now I'm battling for my money on PP :dohh:
So in town today;
2x Slimy scented slime collections
2x Pom pom throws
2x Large Snackles
3x Fidget cubes
Axolotl light
Violet Squishmallow
4in1 wireless charging dock
Crystal growing kit
PJ's
Fluffie stuffie

Last edited:
Pikachu squishmallow,
Sylvanian doll house,
Monster truck little people toy for the baby,
Unicorn lamp for tilly,
Diplo my first garden set for the baby,
2 nerf guns for the older 2 boys,
Plus ordered 2 steam games for hubby to arrive Xmas morning

@SmartieMeUp you've had no luck this year have you?! That was me last year with everything going missing or being sent DPD who won't deliver to me.

Buys this week

Nightie and Slippers for Mum
Scarf and Make up bag for sister
Clothes for DD1
Harry Potter tattoos and PJs for DD2

I'm sure there's more....but I can't remember.

Lego millennium falcon (not the big one, thats way out of price range haha a smaller one that is from the newer range) for Seth
Metal puzzle tank and the tools needed for it for Jimi
Andre the Giant for Seth
5x invisible ink pens with lights on the end for stockings
5x finger sling shot dinosaurs for stockings

Ordered my dog and my mum's dog these Little dog toys that look like packets of crisps haha
Also ordered MIL a scarf and a wooden puzzle.

@motherofboys it's annoying! It wouldn't be so bad if I got my money back promptly but I've waited over 4 weeks for some stuff to [not] arrive and almost 2 weeks for my money. I put it down to the weather and flooding originally.

@leoniebabey thank you! I shall have a look :D

Table runner
2 selection boxes
Some reindeer noses sweets

all home bargains

and reindeer bunting from one below

Just ordered a turtle beach headset.
Regretted not ordering when I saw them cheaper a few weeks back but thought I’d hold out til Black Friday however spotted it on Argos £21.99 I then used £2.50 I had on my nectar card for a bit more off so thrilled with that.
IMG_8845.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->