What have you bought today?

Yesterday I went to Primark and found some fun slippers for the boys, Minecraft and Spiderman. I thought they might be a fun stocking filler as they are bound to not to last very long. But when the boys came home from school they saw them and seized them right away (I forgot to hide them) lol
I couldn't find a pic of the spiderman ones but here are the Minecraft ones.
Primark - Boys Green Minecraft Slippers

Oo thanks for this DD1 loves Minecraft !!

Just ordered DD (5) Kindi Kids Marsha Mello Doctor Doll. Was £35 but got £5 off so paid £29.99.

I am so stuck for what to get my boys as a main present. I was thinking a Switch but ugh they are so much money plus we have an xbox and a Wii and that would be just another console. Neither of them want bikes. That most of all makes my mind boggle as I canot imagine my childhood without my bike. Gah.

Christmas cards for the girls school friends and some craft sets from Poundland.

I'm buying the little nick knacks as I still have zero idea what to buy as gifts

Ordered the school Christmas cards and stickers but was out birthday shopping for my sister so nothing Christmassy today.

Got some melting snowman hot chocolate things from aldi earlier
Also got spy x night binoculars and Lego dots animal photo holder set for Harvey. He’s almost done I just need to get him a book or two and a minecraft light.

Back scratcher, Star Wars pint glass, socks and liquorice for dh. Chocs for mum, liquorice for dad-from dd. Need to see what they'd like for main pressie Harry potter cluedo for nieces. Also need to get a gift card for nephew and some chocs/g and t cans for teachers and the in laws-usually send a bird feeding gift set. Nearly there!

Got some melting snowman hot chocolate things from aldi earlier
Also got spy x night binoculars and Lego dots animal photo holder set for Harvey. He’s almost done I just need to get him a book or two and a minecraft light.
I want the melting snowmen but not sure when I can get to aldi and couldn't find them on the website

over the last couple of days I have bought
3x pirates of the caribbean figures
Walkie talkies
Trolls 2 dvd
Kart racers 2 game
1917 dvd
Finger skateboard ramp
RC aeroplane
First christmas stocking
Back to the future: dice through time board game
Puglicious board game
Grouch couch board game
Subnautica game
Pre-ordered Assassins Creed Valhalla
Kalimba
Little Big Planet 3 game

over the last couple of days I have bought
3x pirates of the caribbean figures
Walkie talkies
Trolls 2 dvd
Kart racers 2 game
1917 dvd
Finger skateboard ramp
RC aeroplane
First christmas stocking
Back to the future: dice through time board game
Puglicious board game
Grouch couch board game
Subnautica game
Pre-ordered Assassins Creed Valhalla
Kalimba
Little Big Planet 3 game

the puglicious board game looks fun doesn’t it!

Co-op didn't have the melting snowmen but they had a similar product which was a meltinv chocolate ball with mini marshmallows inside, so I grabbed those while I had the chance. If I ended up in aldi at some point then I'll pick up the others and these ones can go in someone else's presents. I also got the boys a malteasers reindeer each, and a kitkat santa each for their movie hampers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->