• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

Home Bargains have the Snowmen £1,49. If you're struggling to get them, my store has ordered 30 cases, so plenty in stock! I can post out :)

Recent buys:
DD1 sylvanian elephants, Zuru tangle pet, earmuffs, animal crossing isabelle plush
DD2 pink switch lite, geomags confetti, fantasy hair barbie, small hatchimals set, barbie dreamtopia mini mermaid, Zuru tangle pet, earmuffs
DS geomags glow, glow tracks car, despicable me bop it, Thomas motorised James train, Zuru tangle pet, transformers blind bag, lego compatible tape, wraptile, ninjago snood
Also got a crayola scented pen set which I'm going to split for stocking fillers

Recent buys:
DD1 sylvanian elephants, Zuru tangle pet, earmuffs, animal crossing isabelle plush
DD2 pink switch lite, geomags confetti, fantasy hair barbie, small hatchimals set, barbie dreamtopia mini mermaid, Zuru tangle pet, earmuffs
DS geomags glow, glow tracks car, despicable me bop it, Thomas motorised James train, Zuru tangle pet, transformers blind bag, lego compatible tape, wraptile, ninjago snood
Also got a crayola scented pen set which I'm going to split for stocking fillers
Lucky children :D

Home bargains is probably easier to get to. I'll have to arrange a trip out

Not for Christmas but DD1s birthday.
Nipped into Primark after school drop off.
Khaki jogging bottoms
Camo top
Blue cropped hoody + matching jogging bottoms

I've noticed pretty much everything in the girls section is cropped! Even coats :wacko:

I've noticed that. I thought it was just me as I don't really look at girls bits, but have been looking a lot at boys clothes recently for gifts and Christmas pjs etc and so Facebook is now giving me adverts for girls clothes, and there's cropped Christmas jumpers. Like they don't realise that its going to be cold. What's the point of a cropped coat at this time of year?

Yeah, it's not very warm and cosy at all. It seems more geared towards fashion and "style" than warmth and practicality :(

style is fine if you're an adult choosing the freeze but kids clothes should be practical

I need to sort out snowman soups/santa keys etc but I’ve done most presents bar little bits x

I've noticed that. I thought it was just me as I don't really look at girls bits, but have been looking a lot at boys clothes recently for gifts and Christmas pjs etc and so Facebook is now giving me adverts for girls clothes, and there's cropped Christmas jumpers. Like they don't realise that its going to be cold. What's the point of a cropped coat at this time of year?

I even went into the boys section just to see if I could find a plain tee to go with her jogger set, but there's nothing she would wear. Took a look in women too for XXS but it'd probably bury her :haha: I'll have to look in ASDA.
As Bev said, it just isn't practical. They're children, they don't need trends especially primary aged children.

OH bought her computer chair today, thinking of getting DD2 the same style but pink for Christmas, but she needs a new desk too - the one I built is getting too small.

A five nights at freddys rockstar figure (a pink duck i think?) And a transformer (megatron, it turns into a tank).

Just bought an Echo Dot for DD as she constantly nicks mine lol!

also for anyone after the Barbie Dreamhouse, Amazon have the 2019 one for £160 if your a prime member x

36AC35EA-C15A-4705-B012-412B8A55AEE1.png

Just picked up this dinosaur puzzle for Noah on prime day as he’s loving puzzles and dinosaurs atm....win win! Also spotted this pj masks sticker/activity book whilst I was browsing which I think he’ll like :)

1B7F9154-1E88-4D41-A737-8FF629A02C51.jpeg F66DAE78-65B8-4E2C-88D2-E83D05271152.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->