What have you bought today?

OH bought DD1's headset, picking up tomorrow.
I've just bought her
Sims 4 City Living
Sims 4 Nifty Knitting
Sims 4 Tiny Living
All for her birthday.

Great looking gifts! I love the Sims! She will love those expansion packs.

I bought the water colouring activity for my youngest. The Squeezimals Picnic Basket is for my 6 year old. And the book if for my son's December 1st box.

512OKEGgezL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51Asw+KGhIL._AC_SY400_.jpg 61Evuesi5rL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I'm a Sims fan myself starting with Sims 1! I taught her how to get all custom content which makes her love it even more.

The Squeezamals set is so cute!

Not for Christmas but DD1s birthday.
Nipped into Primark after school drop off.
Khaki jogging bottoms
Camo top
Blue cropped hoody + matching jogging bottoms

I've noticed pretty much everything in the girls section is cropped! Even coats :wacko:

Cropped coats? What is the point of those in winter!

I am finding it very hard for my 8 year old now. She wants to dress more grown up but alot of the shops just aren't suitable for a 8 year old to wear (or even a 12 yr old) She's quite tall too so a 9-10. H&M is my fave shop for her. I've got her a couple of skirts she can wear with tights and a jumper that look lovely but not too kiddish

Instead of getting Harvey 2 books to match Morgan I decided to get him this instead. He’s just recently had a birthday where he got a whole set of captain underpants books and they will keep him busy for a while so he didn’t really need any more books.
He’s pretty much done now tbh just a couple of small bits to get.

032F1D9A-FF2D-4B1E-A0EE-6B3C98A4979A.png

Got loads today.
Clothes for dh, Adidas and puma t-shirts and hoodies,
Football top trumps quiz, 2x David Walliams books, pack of outline pens for ds1,
Lego creator shark, Lego creator dinosaur thingy for ds2.

Cropped coats? What is the point of those in winter!

I am finding it very hard for my 8 year old now. She wants to dress more grown up but alot of the shops just aren't suitable for a 8 year old to wear (or even a 12 yr old) She's quite tall too so a 9-10. H&M is my fave shop for her. I've got her a couple of skirts she can wear with tights and a jumper that look lovely but not too kiddish
I wish she would wear nice dresses, she will only wear them if they're denim and able to wear trainers with them. She's more tomboyish in clothes unless she gets to show some skin i.e crop tops, denim shorts. But tights and a dress are a no-no for her, but too is tall and in age 11 clothes at soon to be 9. LittleMix has inspired some of her fashion trends :dohh: Yep!
121310401_1122473331481116_4550698832942740785_n.jpg

I wish she would wear nice dresses, she will only wear them if they're denim and able to wear trainers with them. She's more tomboyish in clothes unless she gets to show some skin i.e crop tops, denim shorts. But tights and a dress are a no-no for her, but too is tall and in age 11 clothes at soon to be 9. LittleMix has inspired some of her fashion trends :dohh: Yep!
121310401_1122473331481116_4550698832942740785_n.jpg
Would she wear her dresses with leggings or bike shorts under them? My friends daughter loves being active and hates feeling she can't be spontaneous with hand stands or on the trampoline, so has taken to always wearing shorts or leggings, even under her school pinafore.

Would she wear her dresses with leggings or bike shorts under them? My friends daughter loves being active and hates feeling she can't be spontaneous with hand stands or on the trampoline, so has taken to always wearing shorts or leggings, even under her school pinafore.

My DD wears shorts as well when she remembers, since she's always upside down! :headspin:

Did anyone brave the Sainsbury's sale today?
First year I’ve not been as we are at home isolating as oldest has symptoms.

I’ve just ordered from amazon though
Fortnite pistol nerf
Cluedo (the original version, we do have the junior version but it’s a bit tame tbf haha and oldest has asked for this)
Diary of a wimpy kid wrecking ball

I could try that actually! She loves cycling shorts :thumbup: thank you!

The Lolipets (blue/pink/green animal robot things) were on a weird reduction. For a 2pk it was £6, or they were £2 each :-k

Good buys ladies. I've got a small list together for the girls so hopefully start shopping once half term is over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->