What have you bought today?

Got LED lights for oldest
Only need a few more bits for him now
Still to get
Gaming chair (I’m gonna wait and see if any Black Friday sales)
Bop it
Pjs
Headset

Hi can I ask what the LED lights are like? thanks x

My niece has led lights on her list too, the colour changing strip ones. Her sister already has them and the are fab, they really change the feel of her room.

I got these one from eBay not sure what quality they are like but he’s asked for them loads!
They come on a strip and you can stick them to edges of walls, Furtniture, TVs etc. Seems to be the in thing for kids rooms.

AE95A211-5333-4C85-900F-4A6E0CFF066C.png

Ohhh those lights look cool DD1 has been asking for lights to go above her bunk bed!

It’s one of the few things he’s asked for haha, and I’m happy for them as it will hide my dodgy wallpapering so win win. He wants to put them round the ceiling above their bed so thought I’d add it to his Christmas list.
I think they plug in via a usb plug.

I got my son’s wear items today, there is an Australian youtuber he loves so ordered two shirts from there, hopefully only takes a couple weeks to get here!

MONEYv2-3_x1440.jpg

227c5da604276cc87d360701ad8c390a.png

For a change, nothing. Normally its tons of peesticks and vitamins.

But if I were to pull out my wallet I would buy some wall art for my daughter. A space theme or music even. Really want to make it more her style.

Right now it looks and smells like a dirty laundry room. Her smelly breath lil dog doesnt help matters either

Just purchased their main shared present which is an Xbox one s
They had them on smyths for £249.99 but you got fifa 21 for free
I’ve been looking for ages and toying with getting a second hand one but least with buying new you get the warranty and such, was going to hold out til Black Friday but just wanted to get it sorted.
Going to get them an extra game each with it and a charging pack for controllers

I got these one from eBay not sure what quality they are like but he’s asked for them loads!
They come on a strip and you can stick them to edges of walls, Furtniture, TVs etc. Seems to be the in thing for kids rooms.

View attachment 1088754
my two have this in the play room around the edge of the room

They have LED globes in their rooms with a controller so you can put it just on one colour or it can move through all the colours.

So I’ve been a little naughty and bought for me today:

I bought the dyson air wrap
3 pairs of boots
Trainers
A top and some shorts (figures they can go towards a holiday as I’ve booked to go away in June with a friend - covid depending of course) x

I love someone has actually bought themselves something ! Well done you !! Sometimes we forget about our selves xx

my two have this in the play room around the edge of the room

They have LED globes in their rooms with a controller so you can put it just on one colour or it can move through all the colours.
They look cool I must admit

Today I ordered DD2 pop up pirate

yesterday I ordered

For DS
Busy whizzy car garage
Mega bloks
2 toy emergency vehicles

DD1
Minnie Mouse pop vinyl figure
Cave club girl
Princess fairy barbie type doll

DD2
Elsa dress up costume
Princess fairy type doll

Will post a pic when they all come ! Excited !

I love someone has actually bought themselves something ! Well done you !! Sometimes we forget about our selves xx
Thank you, it’s the first time I’ve bought myself new shoes/trainers in a couple of years. Xx

A candle for mil and some Greek cooking spices for fil (he's Greek). I also bought some spicy sunflower seeds and a rare chocolate bar for DH's stocking.

fLB6UQT.png
IfRqEFs.jpg

Yesterday I went to Primark and found some fun slippers for the boys, Minecraft and Spiderman. I thought they might be a fun stocking filler as they are bound to not to last very long. But when the boys came home from school they saw them and seized them right away (I forgot to hide them) lol
I couldn't find a pic of the spiderman ones but here are the Minecraft ones.
Primark - Boys Green Minecraft Slippers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"