What have you bought today?

Ok so I ended up giving the kids an early gift with everything that’s happened this year, DD (5) had the lol Glamper and omg it’s the worst thing, the doors constantly fall off and she hasn’t even played with it yet. Which is a massive shame as she really wanted it. Just wish I had read the reviews before I brought it...

Yeah I’m not impressed. It’s a shame really as the old LOL items are pretty good quality x

Ahh that’s terrible !! I’m always worried about forking out for things that expensive !
I do hope she gets some enjoyment out of it !

Ahh that’s terrible !! I’m always worried about forking out for things that expensive !
I do hope she gets some enjoyment out of it !
Yeah I won’t make the mistake again. I’ve contacted the place I got it from so I’m hoping il hear back from them. Disgusting that they charge so much for it when as soon as you open it then thing falls apart x

If you are still within your returns time limit then hopefully it will be dealt with quickly. It's why I'm twitchy about buying things to early, I hate the thought that by Christmas I've already passed the returns date and if it's not right I can't do anything about it.
Also because you gifted it early you can explain it going back so much easier.

If you are still within your returns time limit then hopefully it will be dealt with quickly. It's why I'm twitchy about buying things to early, I hate the thought that by Christmas I've already passed the returns date and if it's not right I can't do anything about it.
Also because you gifted it early you can explain it going back so much easier.
Yeah the returns time is up to the 9th November. I’m a little gutted but fingers crossed il get the money back. X

I really don’t like the LOL playsets we have got them the Remote control LOL car for Christmas . Would your DD like one of these instead it’s only £34.99 too

Is that the car pool coupe? We got her that too but that’s wrapped, I like LOL but the Glamper is badly made. When you first open it, it looks lovely but as soon as you open the back of the glamper it falls apart and you spend more time trying to fix it then play with it x

I got my big 2 some of those but different ones last year. Thats great you got a bargain

I got my big 2 some of those but different ones last year. Thats great you got a bargain
I paid just over £7 it said the box is a bit damaged but will see how bad it is when it comes and if it’s unusable I’ll just get a Christmas box or gift bag for it.

For that sort of price its hard to care too much about the box isn't it?

The frames I ordered I had a message saying there was an issue with the delivery company and they've refunded me, so today I have bought the same frames from a different seller haha

Was worried for a moment that I would struggle to find the right number of pictures or the right price but thankfully not.

Just ordered sils gifts. We agreed we'd just spend £5 on silly little gifts so she's got a badge, a car Air freshener, and a rik mayall keyring :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->