What have you bought today?

I've ordered ruby chocolate for Ds's stocking.

I bought each of the girls a hooded blanket! A unicorn and a bear :)

How does everyone get chocolates etc now, I’m too tempted to eat them x

I don't like the ruby chocolate, it very much my son and friends thing, so that will be safe. I'll start picking up stuff for Ds's advent calendar mid Nov (because I buy things I know I like so leave it till I need them) the Christmas stocking chocolate will wait till mid December at least!!

I don't like the ruby chocolate, it very much my son and friends thing, so that will be safe. I'll start picking up stuff for Ds's advent calendar mid Nov (because I buy things I know I like so leave it till I need them) the Christmas stocking chocolate will wait till mid December at least!!
What sort of advent calendar do you do? Xx

A Batman figure for my youngest son for his birthday in November and an In Loving Memory bauble for my Dad who passed away suddenly in March this year.

What sort of advent calendar do you do? Xx
He has a Santa with drawers in it, I think this year he's hoping for more than chocolate, he's been collecting coins so I was going to have a look for some interesting (but not expensive) ones. I'm making make up calendars for the girls, got a very good buy of ethical makeup bundles, so feel it's only fare to give Ds a bit more too!!

Got a dove bath set for my mum today (she really loves it so I always get her one from the girls)
Also got some glass coke bottles for my sisters hamper.

Picked up DD1 pixie flyer today too.

I don't know how to be honest. The rest of the year I'm terrible but when it comes to Christmas I just develop this massive will power. :haha:

I bought a book for a friend. Some brush pens for another friend.

Jingle bell stick

Not sure if you guys have saw the thing going round on Facebook of going to the doorstep On Christmas Eve at 6pm bit like the clapping for the nhs but to ring bells. well I bought it for that.

I've just ordered the girls some bits from Claire's and Barbie mermaids.
They're almost done for individual presents, just got to get the joint ones

Jingle bell stick

Not sure if you guys have saw the thing going round on Facebook of going to the doorstep On Christmas Eve at 6pm bit like the clapping for the nhs but to ring bells. well I bought it for that.

Aww that will be lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->