What have you bought today?

I think they'll love having a baby elf turn up bit dd1 almost saw the crib so who knows!

Because I thought she saw the crib I showed her the PJs I also got to throw her off the scent

I gave in last night and bought the LOL Glamper ](*,)DD has been asking for it since her birthday, it’s due to arrive today along with the switch games.

I really shouldn’t have, but with the way this year has gone I want to make it as special as possible :-(

Trip to home bargains today and got some snacks for their movie hampers including chocolate orange, jelly belly tube, mini candy canes and mug huggers. Also got cherry liqueurs for dh then realised I had some for him already so they have been resigned to my mum. Dog toy for mums dog, selection box for friends kids.
Also got the baby a Halloween costume, and stopped at asda for pumpkins

Just ordered Teddy bedding for all the kids.

some of today’s parcels are delayed by Hermes for 24 hours so expecting them tomorrow now

I bought 2 bath bomb maker kits for DD's on Sunday.

DD1's keyboard arrived today.

My impulse buying is slowing down.

Just ordered a star wars lightsaber for DS
Light Up Dream Catcher for DD (12)
Self Stirring Harry Potter Mug for DD (12)

I've bought a few little things over the last few days. Personalised book, story books from the works and an LOL for dd2.

I ordered some Doodle Dazzle pens for dd1 and got her an all about me journal kind of book that she spotted at the garden centre and I had to smuggle it into the basket without her seeing!

Also bought a couple of cards and roll of wrapping paper, and a few bits for stockings... hair accessories and choc coins. I'm still struggling for ideas for stockings.

Some more wrapping paper. Also there was a playskool set I didnt get last year that ds4 had asked for, and recently has seen the advert a few times and every time he sees it he says "I wanted that, do you remember? I wanted that, I want that." So even though I'm finished for him I got it

Ordered this yesterday. Bit pants at the minute as I can't buy anything in store (I'm in Wales). Screenshot_20201027-184658_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The hurricane vase with a handpainted pillar scented christmas candle I ordered arrived today. SO pretty AND I got both as seconds, so they were cheaper than normal - but I cannot see any flaws so I am really chuffed! I am putting the candle aside for now but I am going to get another more generic pillar candle so I can use the hurricane vase already.

This is the hurricane vase but I got the candle shown below instead of the one with the hearts.

hurricane.jpg pillar.jpg

I bought this for my mum and her dogs just now :D

treats.jpg

Book about The Savoy for my mum and family Xmas cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->