What have you bought today?

3 bottles of mulled wine syrup from Lakeland. I came across it a couple of years ago and it's wonderful, makes a very delicious mulled wine or spiced fruit juice, very easy to use.

I purchased a mulled wine syrup from lakeland last year. It had a large cinnamon stick and cloves in a glass bottle. It made THE best mulled wine ive ever tasted. I hope they have the same one this year.
Threw it in the slow cooker on low with a cocktail of wine and spirits a couple hours before guests arrived to heat it through and it went down a treat.

I purchased a mulled wine syrup from lakeland last year. It had a large cinnamon stick and cloves in a glass bottle. It made THE best mulled wine ive ever tasted. I hope they have the same one this year.
Threw it in the slow cooker on low with a cocktail of wine and spirits a couple hours before guests arrived to heat it through and it went down a treat.
That's the one!
I've used the spice bags before and they were ok, but nothing like this. I think the fact the children love it when I make it up with apple and grape juice makes it even better value.

Mug and tool set for youngests grandad
Toothbrushes for stockings
Gift tags
Mason jars for hot chocolate station
Christmas paper plates
Candy canes
Penguin face mask for me for Christmas Eve

That's the one!
I've used the spice bags before and they were ok, but nothing like this. I think the fact the children love it when I make it up with apple and grape juice makes it even better value.

What a great idea. Non alcoholic doesn't even enter my mind when I think of mulled wine :haha: - but the kids would LOVE the idea of a non alcoholic festive fruit punch! Definitey doing that for them this year!

What a great idea. Non alcoholic doesn't even enter my mind when I think of mulled wine :haha: - but the kids would LOVE the idea of a non alcoholic festive fruit punch! Definitey doing that for them this year!
We were lucky enough to have a trip to Lapland a few years ago and they gave us spiced warm fruit drink, its very similar to that. I normally try to have it in the garden with friends - the cold weather adds to it (so it's perfect this year when we might not be having anyone inside.

It sounds wonderful and I am sure I would like the non alcoholic version too but knowing my lot, I would be the only one :( The boys don't even like mildly hot chocolate :shock:

It sounds wonderful and I am sure I would like the non alcoholic version too but knowing my lot, I would be the only one :( The boys don't even like mildly hot chocolate :shock:
I do drink quite a lot of it myself, the alcohol one is moorish but to much would write off the entire night!!

I don't drink alcohol cause I don't like the taste (I know how lucky that makes me lol). Nick doesn't drink either and he is not keen on fruit juices and the boys only like the sugar free apple squash from Sainsburys :dohh:

Not a Christmas present but we ordered DD2s big dolls house for her birthday. (Early December) We opted for the Isabelle’s Dolls house I am soooo excited to see her face !!

Just got DD1 a Nuband Evolve fitness tracker . Was £14.99 reduced to £7.99 .

Thought worth a buy see how she gets on with it as it’s her first one and if she likes it we can upgrade next year if not or she loses it in school or something I won’t be that annoyed (will still be annoyed haha)

Not a Christmas present but we ordered DD2s big dolls house for her birthday. (Early December) We opted for the Isabelle’s Dolls house I am soooo excited to see her face !!

Aww that sounds lovely :)

My mom asked what the kids wanted for Christmas, budget of £50 each, ordered the boys a game each they wanted, Super Mario All Stars 3D for DS2 and Crash Bandicoot Its About Time for DS1, for the twins I ordered them some clothes from Matalan as their Birthday is 26 Nov and they have plenty of toys for their Birthday and Xmas of us, I ordered 2 winter jumpers each, a pair of jeans/jeggings and a pair of pyjamas for them, a pair of Thomas the Tank engine for DS3 and Frozen for DD, they come with a fleece Hoody.
I ordered a Jurassic Park fleece blanket for DS1 and Lego Mario starter set for DS2. All I need to buy now is a few stocking fillers I have in my Amazon basket already, a pair of trainers for my daughter, some underwear for all of them and pyjamas for the older boys.

Got this for ds1. It was on a lightening deal as well so saved £12.75.
Also got ds1 a game for playstation and ds2 a game for xbox

Screenshot_20201108-092827_Amazon Shopping.jpg

They look lovely, I got same day delivery with prime so I will let you know what they are like in person

Ordered ds2 a puzzle book thats aimed at 11-14 year olds and is supposed to be more difficult than your average one. He loves anything that really challenges your brain

Me again :haha: ds2 told me he want the new call of duty game so pre-ordered that, also ordered ds1 an acre of land on the moon. I certainly hope no one ever has to stake their claim to that piece of land :haha: but I'm sure he'll find it cool anyway

Bought Bowser Amiibo and Lego Mario Boomer Bill expansion set both for DS, also thought I would add this picture my 13 year old son painted earlier this month, he loves art and is working at GCSE level

santa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->