What have you bought today?

50 Worldwide Games for the switch for Rio, but think MIL is going to have it off them as shes stuck on what to get

Ooh be lovely just before Christmas. I'm happy no sofa drama this year! Ha ha
:haha: I remember your past drama! We had a similar situation when we got this one we currently have.

They lost my order within 30 mins of putting it through. It then disappeared off the system, yet one from 6 years ago was visible. Staff in store were great and apologetic, but HO were the polar opposite. Instore staff told me to call HO, and what a condescending moron the person on the other end of the phone was! Telling me I'm extremely optimistic to think I will receive my order anytime today and I shouldn't have phoned them as it was clearly a computer error. I spent almost 1 hour being tossed from person to person on the phone, waiting on call backs and then had to spend 2 hours waiting outside whilst everything was being corrected.
Wow that’s shocking !!

No buys for me today apart from letters to Santa packs lol

Currently looking for a smart / fitness watch that won’t break the bank and can reply to text messages ? Anyone know ?

I have one but it doesn’t allow you to reply to messages just receive them !

My fitbit versa can reply to them but only with simple things like yes or no, or you can set up a very short message to reply. The Apple watch you can reply with speech to text but I think that's quite an expensive watch.

Screenshot_20201106-071758_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Bought this for my toddler today! My older boys had this and loved it!

Also picking up a Xbox 360 for my step daughters today.

I always wanted one of those for the older boys but never had the room. Might get one for next year for ds5

My fitbit versa can reply to them but only with simple things like yes or no, or you can set up a very short message to reply. The Apple watch you can reply with speech to text but I think that's quite an expensive watch.

Oh thanks Bev I will have a look at that ! The Apple Watch is ridiculously expensive !

3 bottles of mulled wine syrup from Lakeland. I came across it a couple of years ago and it's wonderful, makes a very delicious mulled wine or spiced fruit juice, very easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->